“Worst service”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sathorn
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Service is not good. Though I made clear at the beginning I’m allergic to nuts, they brought food with peanuts anyway and just told me after I ate it.

Finally it didint even crossed their minds They should excuse and I found the peanuts-contaminated course bin the bill - I had to pay for that mortal dish

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Large variety of fresh and delicious thai food in a large restaurant. Wood decor is handsome and comfortable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was good. Service was good. It was expensive by Thai standards. 4000 baht for 5 of us with 3 alcoholic drinks. A nice experience, tje food was good but not better than the excellent food we experienced on the excellent Chinatown street food tour with the food at a fraction of the price.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We provide by the Meang Kam as the starter. This is surprisingly good! And we enjoyed various authentic menu from pad thai, Tom Yum soup, pineapple fried-rice and Grilled seafood and Spring rolls. A visit to Baan Khanita is a must when you to go to Bangkok!!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

If you prefer a proper restaurant but not designed food, if you follow where locals rather than tourists go, if you like casual, family friendly rather than formal, and if you crave for good authentic Thai cuisine in general, then go here first. Superlative taste and ingredients, full of local flavors and full of locals. Simply wonderful.