Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

Modern and nice building with a lot of cute details( and good air conditioning which is really important in the Bangkok heat)
The staff was really helpful, we had problem with our credit cards and couldn’t book a bus online, so one of the staff members booked it on her phone.
The rooms are quite nice as well, we stayed in an 8 bed mixed dorm. Each bed has their own curtain and locker inside the bed, so you still get a lot of privacy. Every morning they have breakfast which quite a lot to choose from.
The hostel has a nice rooftop with tables and chairs to relax on. They also have activities going on almost every day, perfect for anybody who is travelling alone and wants to meet new people.
The bathrooms are pretty spacious, we never had to wait to take a shower or use the toilet.
Overall it’s a nice hostel in a good location with really helpful and welcoming staff.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Once Again H, Manager at Once Again Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Hello there!

We appreciate your lovely feedback.
Thank you for staying with us!

Have an awesome journey!!

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Beds were lovely with good curtains, staff helpful, everything clean and nice free breakfast. I really liked the fact they had a free drinking water tap.

Overall there isn’t anything I’d really change and would happily stay there again!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank rachaelstamper

Hello there!

Thank you for your lovely feedback.
We are glad that you had a happy stay!

Have a great journey!!

Reviewed March 2, 2019

My friend and I had a great time at this hospital. To be honest it felt more like a hotel, compared to the hostas that we stayed at how our two week course in Thailand this one was the best it was extremely clean the service was great if we ever come back to Bangkok there’s no way that we want to stay at this hostile. The breakfast in the morning was great my only con my friend and I had a great time at this hospital. To be honest it felt more like a hotel, compared to the hostas that we stayed at how our two week course in Thailand this one was the best it was extremely clean the service was great if we ever come back to Bangkok there’s no way that we want to stay at this hostile. The breakfast in the morning was refreshing! I really have no concerns the rooms were very clean the bathrooms were clean which is one of the biggest problems we had with our hostel in Phucket (ugh)! 5 Stars all around!! I’m extremely picky about bathrooms and my living conditions in general so for this to be five stars means a lot. You won’t regret your stay here!!

Room tip: Wear shower shoes in the bathroom!

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback!
We will keep in our mind not to stop improve our service :))

Have a good one

Reviewed February 22, 2019

Great breakfast. Comfortable beds. Excellent location. Good bathrooms and showers. Nice place to stay. Cool decoration and clean enviroment. Big = good amount of people. Tranquil enviroment. Helpful staff.

Hello!

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your feedback!
We will maintain these good things and make it even better!

Have a great time!

Reviewed February 22, 2019

I was traveling alone to Pattaya, Phuket and Bangkok. In Bangkok I decided to stay in a hostel as I was traveling alone, from the moment I landed at the airport, the team at Once Again helped me though everything, informing me about all my travel options to get to the hostel, etc. The rooms and environment we're nothing that you would expect from a hostel, it honestly felt like a 5 star hotel. The people at the hostel were super friendly, if you're traveling alone don't be vary of not making friends, you'll come back with friends in every part of the world, like I did. I went to party with people I met a few hours ago, and made some of the greatest memories so far. The Hostel organizes a lot of trips to different places, for once, when I was there, we had a trip to a Muay Thai match, a trip to the local markets, etc. The view from the rooftop is breathtaking, as you can see all the temples lit up, and the light of the moon comes beaming down. It was one of my best stays till date

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi there!

Thank you so so much for lovely feedback!
We are so happy that you had a great time here :D

Hope you doing awesome

Love, from Once Again :))