“Awesome find”

The Coffee Club - Riverside Plaza
Ranked #416 of 12,758 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$100 - US$450
Description: Good Food, Great Service and Excellent Coffee, in welcoming, relaxing surrounds, a place to enrich contemporary lifestyles, and most of all, to be the natural response to “Where will I meet you?”
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

So convenient - right in the hotel complex where I'm staying. I was just looking for a quick bite, but the eggs Benedict with smoked salmon looked delish. And it exceeded expectations. Hollandaise sauce was perfect. Fern was a fantastic hostess - so polite and thoughtful. Definitely going back.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

for its level this place had very nice option of the food, everything nicely and tasty made, helpful stuff let us to take everything "to go" and help in all packing

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Nice food; attentive service and a good selection of interesting drinks. The food was a mix of Thai and international and the drinks were both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. The shakes were both interesting and yummy.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Actually, I just wanted to have a coffee in the Coffe Club at the Riverside Plaza in Bangkok ... so I ordered a cappucino and was absolutely pleasantly surprised in several ways: the gracious lady introduced herself: I am "Nam" and today I am responsible for your Well-being! Wow, when did I last hear this? So it did not stay with the cappuccino! When my friends arrived we ordered some delicious food from the superbly designed menu. A big compliment to the team of the Coffee Club. Thank you very much for the ingenious service.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

It was about 230pm and I had missed normal breakfast time and lunchtime. I was super hungry but wanted a tasty filling breakfast. I had poached eggs, sourdough toast, bacon, hash brown and a cappucino.
The eggs were perfectly cooked with just soft yolks and smooth whites. Bacon served crispy but juicy, sour dough toast served hot with butter and jam packets. Has brown served crispy and hot but not oily. Service was very good, friendly and helpful and knowledgeable of menu choices. Will come back again.