“WORTH IT!”

Ranked #1,282 of 12,759 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Siam
Neighbourhood: Siam
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time went to Kouen sushi bar and it was really good! I thought that the price might be too expensive but it was all worth it! They cooked it by order so the sushi were really fresh and tasty. Are you a sushi lover like me? Kouen is like sushi heaven for us Must try!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We really loved this place! The best sushi I ever eat in my life! Staff is very nice and ice cream is lactose free!!
A little bit expensive but really good quality

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I love eating sushi. There’re many sushi restaurants in Bangkok with different prices, from very cheap to very expensive. But when thinking about the most valuable one, Kouen Sushi bar is the first that comes to my mind. They provide both buffet and a la carte, but the highlight is their buffet. Kouen offers 3 different prices of buffet. The lowest one is 805 net. which might sound too high, but it’s very worth to pay compared with the quality of the food. I recommend all of sushi lovers to go and enjoy at Kouen Sushi bar. Trust me! you’ll never feel disappointed.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Fresh Sashimi quality! Got variety of choices for you to choose. Great services. Tips: It's cheaper when you pay with cash.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Girlfriend and i had the ultima buffet. Our favourite is the foie gras sushi. So good!! Comes in good portion size. Average service. Overall will return again!