“Fantastic!! My Favorite Pizza in Bangkok”
Review of Gallery Pizza

Gallery Pizza
Ranked #951 of 12,855 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$9 - US$12
Neighbourhood: Sathorn
Description: Using only top quality, Italian ingredients, Gallery Pizza aims to set a new standard for pizza delivery in Bangkok. We traveled to Italy and lived, ate, and drank with some of the top pizzaiolos in the country in order to find the perfect dough recipe that we could bring back to Bangkok.
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Gallery is the top of my list for pizza in Bangkok. Not only does Gallery Pizza serve some of the best pizza I have eaten in Bangkok, but they have their own in-house delivery service. This is one reason Gallery can deliver in a flash...anywhere in the city!

The normal special offer is 2 pies for 499 baht. I most recently had the New Yorker and White Italian, they were excellent.

The grapaow pizza is a taste of Thai in a pizza, with spicy pork, chili and basil. Highly recommended. I know, some people would scoff at this, as I did, but you have to try it to believe that grapaow actually works quite well as a pizza. Also, I cannot say enough good things about the Siciliana.... it's simply out of this world.

A must if you are craving decent pizza in a city that has so many mediocre, overpriced pizza places.

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Tonight my order was delivered within s mere brushstroke direct to my doorstep... consisting of two 12 inch pizzas, (both half-half with 4 individual toppings in total), baked to perfection plus two salads, all of which was ordered and delivered in less than 15 minutes . Now this more than makes up for having to wait almost 90 minutes for Indian Food last night Awesome customer service, this is quite simply the best pizza delivery by quite some way in Bangkok.

Another point worth mentioning is that these pizzas do not have a heavily salted dough unlike that which you will find from another well respected company based near Asoke! In summary there are too many maniacs cooking with MSG in Bangkok but “Gallery” never fails to paint one a picture of the authentic Italian slice.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

My girlfriend and i were in Bangkok recently and after 2 weeks of thai food were in desperate need of something different. We found out they delivered and decided to give them a shot and ordered 2x to the hotel. Pizzas were really delicious, thin dough and great flavour with quality ingredients, my only gripe would be that they could possibly be a little more generous with their toppings. We did however like them enough to order them again- while drinking at a nearby bar, and again they delivered and were very good.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

was impressed by the service, quality and pricing for the first order. pizza was well made, crusts were fine, toppings were average. the second order, went very bad, pizza wasn't baked properly, crusts too thick and toppings were very less. though delivery was prompt and they delivery it warm. they deliver till late so very limited options available.

1  Thank sam1976in
Reviewed August 29, 2017

We took our time to go to the actual Pizza Place which is located behind an Art Gallery and a bit hard to find. Mainly customer order their Pizza as one of the owners told us and when they have events at the art gallery their will be more In-house Dining guests. Service was very friendly and fast. Selection provides for all Taste buds something. According to the guys there, the most popular are Margarita, NY style and Peperoni. We tried the NY Style Pizza and Spinach, cheese and smoked chicken which was also good. Give it a try you will not regret it.