Counting Sheeps At CNX
BanThai Village(Chiang Mai)
US$62
US$54
Agoda.com
Bodhi Serene Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$131
US$94
Hotels.com
All reviewsprivate roomawesome locationgood nights sleepsunday night marketincluded breakfastenjoyed my stayold cityroom was cleannetflixcurtainshostelpaiprivacybedthailandtvshower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were so lucky to end up with the sheeps.
Arrived in the evening, Bess welcomed us with her great smile, we felt directly at home. The bedroom was very very clean, comfortable, small but practical for a 4 people family. Free kitchen area, nice common area with TV and a few board games to enjoy with people from around the world.
Right next to the Sunday night market, in a quiet street but close to everything.
Next time we come to Chiang Mai we will definitely drop by again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is easily the best hostel experience I’ve ever had in my life. In fact, I went back a second time, and I will continuously recommend this place to everyone. Sarah and Best are super awesome people that I will remember forever. They were super helpful and made it very easy to navigate a city where you don’t speak the native language. They made my first ever solo travel overseas a breeze. They are awesome people, period. We ended up hanging out a bunch and frankly, the hostel was so cool that I ended up hanging out there a lot of the time. The owner Nicola is awesome as well and so is the driver, Jack.

Lastly, it seemed to attract cool customers too. I met so many awesome people while staying here. Just stay here and you will see. My friends that ended up staying at other hostels in town were jealous, and some of them ended up moving to Counting Sheep after hearing me rave about it. It rules! Period.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I felt so welcome and at home when I arrived. I got to check-in early without any cost which included breakfast! The hosts are super helpful and friendly. The place was clean and very very tidy. Every evening all guests would just hang out with the hosts and just have fun with lots of laughs. Definitely recommended especially for solo travellers!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved this place! I'm here for the second time now.

The people are great, it's really clean, the shower is warm, the bed is nice, the staff is super nice! Really nothing to complain about :)

I like the dorm too. Every bed has it's own curtain so you can have some privacy. Because of the curtain it feels really cozy and not like a dorm at all!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Now please note, what I'm about to say is not an exaggeration but for realzzzzzz... this is such an amazing hostel. I have never stayed at a hostel where the staff was so attentive and kind. They went out of their way to make sure I was happy and having a good time. The owners, the friend of the owners... WONDERFUL! the hostel is also very nice and comfortable! Beautiful and quaint! LOVED IT! Can't say enough. Will be back for Songkran !