All reviews ping river free shuttle breakfast portions free dvds facilities provided restaurant recommendations an amazing hotel memorable stay minute drive main city red truck would highly recommend this hotel tea and coffee family room visiting chiang mai old city taxi
Reviewed June 20, 2018

My family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 kids (aged 7 and 5) visited Chiang Mai for 7 days - from 12 - 19 June 2018 and we had the most magical time! =)

A large part was due to our stay at the very charming Villa San Pee Seua. We stayed at their very clean, comfortable, spacious family room which had 2 separate bedrooms (1 for us parents and 1 for the 2 kids). The room was furnished really prettily, showers nice and warm and powerful and the rooms, toilets and sheets were always really clean.

The hospitality, sincerity and service that Ms Prae and her team showed us was impeccable and something we have not experienced at other hotels around the world. They never fail to greet us with friendly smiles every single time they see us and are so extremely helpful answering our queries.

Everything the hotel provided was also really thoughtful - from the mosquito survival kit at the breakfast area (as there are mosquitoes in the area - it being situated in front of a river and amidst lush greenery), to the very affordable laundry service (80 baht for 1 kg of dry washed clothes), to the very value-for-money in-room massage service (250 baht for 1 hour massage), to the delicious, consistent food by the in-house chef, to the "breakfast order chit" (which allows you to pre-book your breakfast at your required time), to the mobile phone they give you when you check-in (so that you can call the reception desk for help even when you are out of the hotel) to... I could go on and on...

We tried most of the complimentary activities provided by the hotel while we were there too i.e. canoeing up the river, fishing at the pier (the hotel provides you with bread bait or real live worms which they dig up fresh from the garden! OMG!), cycling and swimming. The swimming pool is a little small but a great experience playing in the pool amidst the greenery (you just need to net some bugs floating in the water before your swim).

The location was also pretty central (just about 15 min from the city) and a walk away from the local village center which sells food and stuff for the locals (translated to cheap and good value). They also recommended a trustworthy and honest driver and guide (Anan) to take us to various attractions in Chiang Mai.

We cannot wait to go back to Villa San Pee Seua. I am so happy I chanced upon this on Trip Advisor. Thank you to all the wonderful staff at Villa San Pee Seua! You really made our holiday such a memorable one. Kop-khun-kha! =)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank TeenyTeh
Reviewed June 3, 2018

As most of plus points are the same with other reviews. The downside for us was we wish we could stay longer than just 2 nights and wish we find this place early before we had a bad experience with the other hotel early during the trip. Well... but at least we end up our holiday with the place like this with a piece of mind; staff are so friendly & warm welcome since check-in till check out especially pack of breakfast for us to bring along, I like the concept of promoting local business community around the resort e.g. laundry is done by local and the cool thing is the cost is charged by weight, not per piece. Although the place is a bit hidden away from the main road but in term of transportation was not bad as the staff helps us call for reliable transportation to go out wherever we want to go. If I have a chance to go back to Chiang Mai again, Villa San Pee Seua will be one of my choices in the near future.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed May 16, 2018

from the moment I arrived I was greeted with warmth, kindness and beautiful smiles. My room is looking over the Ping River, is spacious, cosy and just what I wanted for a quiet time. Location is within easy distance of CM city and the local area is worth exploring too. The service is most outstanding, from the breakfast each morning, right on time, to the incredible Honey tea for my cold, made by the owner, who is the most lovely person I've met whilst travelling. I will be back.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting Chiang Mai, the service was excellent, the breakfast and lunch was really good as well. The staff was incredibly friendly and really made outside activities easy to book.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Words cannot describe the ambiance the hotel staff create always smiling from their hearts which attracts like minded guests. My advice as a wellness resort owner at wake n soul you will be enchanted by your visit.
We did a video so checkout their website to capture the feel of a special place in a special location that has you smiling from your heart also.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family