“Nice atmosphere, friendly, but my "traditional thai massage" was with oils.”
Review of Kandara Spa

Kandara Spa
Ranked #96 of 294 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
Reviewed November 11, 2015 via mobile

I could have clarified my expectations when she told me to strip, but I wanted any massage more than I wanted to go further. And it was a very nice massage.

Reviewed October 30, 2015

Kandara spa is a must to visit , A massage like no other of really high quality. the owner Co Co takes care of you on a personal level and treats you like a King or Queen . great atmosphere good quality '''''' a must. Dieter

Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

My daughter and I found this place unexpectedly and it looked very inviting. We looked it up on trip advisor and most of the reviews were really good. So we did a package a foot massage, an oil massage, and a hot compress. My therapist gave me the worst oil massage I have ever had in my life. I have lived in Asia for years and have had literally hundreds of massages. There was no technique--none--and no sense of preserving the client's dignity. It was truly terrible. My daughter had a better experience but it was not worth the money paid.

2  Thank 67suns
Reviewed August 11, 2015

Lovely place! The owner of the spa came to pick us up at our hotel (for free)! She was very friendly and could speak really good English! Me and my boyfriend wanted to get one of the packages that where recommend but we wanted to 'upgrade it'. That was no problem, so we spend around 4 hours in the spa and the experience was over the top: welcome drink, goodbye drink and fruit!! We are students and even we could afford this treat! Don’t miss out!!

1  Thank MorganeWi