“relaxing both body and soul”
Review of Kandara Spa

Kandara Spa
Ranked #96 of 294 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
Reviewed September 27, 2016

I choose oil massage to relax my body and nice surrounding also release my soul to be silent and conscious with great treatment. Thai massage cures my body from tension and it's very good chance to massage in my vocation in ChiangMai. Hope to come back here next time.

Reviewed June 10, 2016

middle of the city
very good price
amazing services
unparalleled experience
and many more things to say about this place

Reviewed March 19, 2016 via mobile

It was a really awesome experience. Great service and athmosphere. highly recomended to all. Give it a try

2  Thank Cyril9999
Reviewed November 11, 2015 via mobile

I could have clarified my expectations when she told me to strip, but I wanted any massage more than I wanted to go further. And it was a very nice massage.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 30, 2015

Kandara spa is a must to visit , A massage like no other of really high quality. the owner Co Co takes care of you on a personal level and treats you like a King or Queen . great atmosphere good quality '''''' a must. Dieter