Review Highlights
Fantastic and warm welcome !!!

Kandara spa real relaxing for a couple and Great service and athmosphere like a lanna thai style... read more

Reviewed April 29, 2017
manittasoontorn
Ko Samui, Thailand
relaxing both body and soul

Reviewed September 27, 2016
AirPaja
Kanchanaburi, Thailand

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Chiang Mai
from US$169.30
from US$181.80
from US$347.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 4, 2018

The environment and the staff are great but not the massage itself. Went with my husband and had the massage in the same room, but both masseurs kept on talking which made them can't concentrate on the massage.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for 3 nights, located in China Town, metro is 10 mins away. No view at all, better bring your own towel. Bed is too old, very uncomfortable. Breakfast buffet is so so, not many for you to choose. The only good side is you can feel the old China atmosphere there, stay 1 night is already good enough.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

clear and cleen

Reviewed September 27, 2016

I choose oil massage to relax my body and nice surrounding also release my soul to be silent and conscious with great treatment. Thai massage cures my body from tension and it's very good chance to massage in my vocation in ChiangMai. Hope to come back here next time.

Reviewed June 10, 2016

middle of the city
very good price
amazing services
unparalleled experience
and many more things to say about this place