“It's not 100% vegan - uses honey”

Giva Organic Vegan Raw Food & Drink
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Look for Tha-pae or Loi-khor Road and Tha-pae lane 1 or soi 1 Giva raw foods & drinks cafe' Open Mon-Sat from 11.30 AM-9.00 PMClosed Sunday/ Call in advance would be beneficial especially come in group
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I've been there once and had a very good meal (pesto pasta), but most of the dishes they use honey. :(

Reviewed March 27, 2014

was so happy to finally find a vegan restaurant in thailand after traveling around for the last week with unhealthy bad food options! The food was AMAZING highly recommend the walnut sushi! had never had before and was so amazing i can't wait to go back tomorrow and get more!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

we were hard pressed finding vegan foods here in Chiang Mai, let alone raw. Thanks to Giva we have already dined here twice and will do so more times before we leave.

1  Thank Cheryl L
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

After reading some other reviews I decided to turn up at Giva at 1.30pm to avoid waiting if there were lots of customers. there was only one other patron there and I had my ordered juice within 15 minutes. My salad came out before I'd finished my juice so the wait times were no stress!!

This would rate as my favourite meal I've had in Chiang Mai. Absolutely divine and ridiculousy cheap!! Very large serves which are prepared in front of you.

The only negative thing that I can say is that the service was lacking somewhat. There was no acknowledgment of me when I entered; I had to ask for the menu and also if there was free wi-fi (which there was.) Having more than one staff member would improve this glitch.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

First up Giva was a bit of a shock when I first saw it.....really,really small. If you are prepared to wait & relax you will eventually get your meal....very slow.

Is the wait worth it? I would say YES!,

Food is fresh, made to order and tastes great......delicious.

Raw is good.....Giva is good!!

1  Thank Celebrate2Day