“Kim was great! ”

Thai Farm Cooking School
Ranked #5 of 81 Food & Drink in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Thai cooking courses at our organic farm. It is a great way to get out of the city for a day and learn all about the organic ingredients that we proudly grow ourselves at the farm. You will cook delicious healthy meals from scratch at individual cooking stations. Our cooking instructors are all passionate about food and love to share their knowledge with you.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic day! Learned to cook so many wonderful dishes. Ended the day full and happy with takeaway and a cook book to try what I learned at home. Worth every penny!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,674)
All reviews
in 54 reviews
"organic garden"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I did this course together and it was really worth it. You learn a lot about all the typical Thai herbs and vegetables and how to make an amazing meal out of it.
Our teacher ("Gift") was so funny and friendly and had an answer to every question.
Time flew by really fast as we cooked all the different dishes and ate a lot of food.
I totally recommend this trip!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Participated in this day long cooking class two days ago. It was fabulous. Stopped over at the local food market to explore some of the tastes and smells we would create and then we toured the farm to see how many of the items we would use were grown. Kim, the instructor, was attentive and so very helpful. I have done cooking classes in other places but this was definitely one of the best. Thanks for a great day. If you are thinking about doing this . . . . do it! As a bonus you will get a wonderful cookbook to pack away and pull out when you get home to recreate the memoirs.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We had a great day here. Our instructor Fah was lovely and taught us well! Very organised and ingredients are of the highest quality. Great value for money and the food was delicious. Great setting too.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 2, 2018

This is my first ever review on TripAdvisor. For my trip to Thailand, this was definitely one of my highlights. Gift was my instructor and so glad to have her teach me so many great recipes. Gift said her English wasn't great but she did an awesome job of teaching us! She made it fun and entertaining along the way. I can't wait to use my skills to cook some Thai food at home! I loved going to the market before hand and learning about all the ingredients before we actually started cooking. Having that background knowledge will help in the kitchen. Highly recommend if you are looking for a great cooking class while in Chiang Mai.