All reviewsnimman roadzen roomhotel is locatednimman areanice designbusiness tripnice hotelfront desk staffnight lifeold citysmall poolcomfy bedmain roadfloorcleanlinessbathtubbaht
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in a "Silk Cocoon" for 3 nights in Chiang Mai and it was exceed my expectation!! The Receptionist was so friendly and gave me a nice place to hang out around Nimmanhemin area, she also recommended me to a place where local people love to go there, it just was so impressive. A Silk Cocoon Room just so 'Cocoon' I felt like I'm at at my comfy bed at home, a room is so nice and yet very clean. At first I didn't expected all these things before but the room decoration, room design and the attentive staff were made my trip so completed! Will definitely come back!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Chen D
Cha Cha N, General Manager at Nimman Mai Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Dear Chen D,

Thank you for the time you’ve taken to share the wonderful review of our hotel. I am delighted to learn that your leisure stay with us was a memorable one and beyond your expectation. I am grateful for your wonderful feedback about our room and services from people.

Please rest assured that this compliment will be shared with my team who will definitely be glad to know their services were well received and appreciated.

We were particularly pleased to hear that we are your new favorite hotel in Chiang Mai and you will definitely come back. We all looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 17, 2017

Different designed room in each floor. Room is small but suitable for one person stay. Location is a bit deep in littel street and difficult to find as not noticeable signage from Nimmarn road. I faced the unexpected incident during the night time but staff are very helpful and try their best to handle all situation. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Cha Cha N, General Manager at Nimman Mai Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2017

Dear Khun sasiwimon,

Thank you for sharing your experience during stay with us. We do apology for inconvenience cause to you from unexpected incident during your stayed.

Thanks for your understanding that the situation was unexpected and you are indeed correct, the hotel team tried our best to control the situation and ensure of recovering all guests feeling.

We all look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again at our hotel.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

We choose this hotel for the location and for the swimming pool with my friend for 2 nights . Finally when we arrive , we see the swimming pool in lobby without window , look like a big jacuzzi ...people in lobby can see you in pool ..look like a Zoo ..we choose to stay here because we book and go in water park

We go back in room for take some rest but impossible because the hotel is exactly on the way when the plane take off from airport so every 5/10 min the building shake ...

We choose to move in another hotel ..after one night ..

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Cha Cha N, General Manager at Nimman Mai Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Dear icemann88,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us.

Please do accept my sincere apologies for the adverse encounters that you had experienced during your stay and although all efforts were made to make your experience more delightful, it is unfortunate that our design hotel could not meet your expectations.

From your comments, we now understand that you were looking to stay at a traditional hotel, not boutique concept. And the well-known Nimmanhaemin, trendy area should not be your option as Nimmanhaemin area is located in 10 minutes drived from airport and very convenience for travelers.

Our warm hospitality is indeed legendary and I am sorry if it could not recover your feeling upon leaving. I hope you will find the right hotel for you on your next visit to Chiang Mai, and thank you for your valuable comments.

Kind regards,
gm@artmaigalleryhotel.com

Reviewed April 19, 2017

Hotel is in a great location nearby a lot of places to eat and drink. The room was very comfortable with a very satisfying air-conditioning! The staff were extremely polite and helpful, and provided good suggestions for restaurants. They also helped arrange transport for us around Chiang mai which was a nice touch.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Cha Cha N, General Manager at Nimman Mai Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

Dear Sat1993,

We appreciate you taking the time to write an excellent review of Nimman Mai? Design Hotel, Chiang Mai. We are very happy to learn that you are satisfied with all aspects of our product and service, particularly with the performance of our staff.

Thank you for highlighting the great service from Nimman Mai Team. Your compliments be shared to the team, as this will be a great tool to motivate them to provide the best service to all guests at all times.

It is the fact that our location offers an incomparable advantage to our guests as we are surrounded by many local attractions ie. chic cafes, galleries, etc.. Nimman road is indeed the hangout venue for local and visitors alike and we are glad you get to explore it while staying with us.

We hope for the opportunity to welcome you at Nimman Mai? design Hotel, Chiang Mai again soon.

Kind regards,
gm@artmaigalleryhotel.com

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Room interior and layout is of contemporary design, but there is no drainage outside the bathtub, so what happens in case of water flowing outside? Also, there was one pillow cover with oil stain on it. Breakfast was also kind of lackluster in my opinion.

However, we have to consider the limited amount of space this hotel was built on, and given that it is located in Nimman, the fine dining capital of Chiang Mai, food was not much of a problem for me.

In all, this is more of a place to sleepover than to stay and enjoy. Tours to Chiang Rai, the Old City, etc. are available too, but do not operate everyday, so do check availability in advance.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo