We didn't book this hotel in advance and picked it by chance while looking for accommodation in area of Chang Mai close to Doi Suthep. What I liked in short:
1) price was just 1000 baht per room. That included very healthy and variable breakfast
2) wifi was charged separately as 100 baht per day. I think this is also a good practice if somebody doesn't need it then why pay for it
3) comparing with guest houses for prices 300-600 baht with bathroom on the floor, here for slightly more you get normal 3 star hotel service with fully equipped room and good quality mattress.
The downside of such a price is that hotel has quite an outdated infrastructure and bits and pieces of it can produce some strange noises and look shabby. If this is important to you there are many new hotels in town with prices starting from 2000 baht
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Garden Chiang Mai