“Worth every penny”

Arisara Thai Massage
Ranked #113 of 294 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Arisara Thai Massage truly offers the spa and massage menu that features a revitalising and therapies packages & treatments. The quintessential of the massage style, ayurveda massage is focus of circulation and pressure points to healing.
Reviewed September 5, 2015

This place is well situated on nimman road between soi 3 and 5. Immaculately clean. I have been here before and this was the best massage I got in Chiang Mai. If you have a back pain ask for one of the trainer masseurs, and get the two hour deep tissue massage. 1200 baht is a lot more than your street massage but a lot less than the fancy spas and the service provided here is well worth the price. For an oil massage I was given a private room with shower . There was privacy comfort and nice soft music instead of chatty inexperienced masseur I have experienced in other places. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 20, 2015 via mobile

We intended to do foot massage for 1hr and the ugly stupid receptionist tried to cheer up another courses but we didn't interested and we informed her to do foot massage only, her face and voices have been changed and she said in Thai "Bored bored bored don't want to sale the foot massage course" (I am Thai but speak English with friend) She was very disgusting people i have ever met, low service minded. I understand why there was no customer in this place when we were here. However, the two ladies who did a massage to us were very good.

Reviewed February 1, 2015 via mobile

600 baths for 1 hour of oil massage not professional at all with a woman who knows only 2 or 3 movements!?.I live in CM for 1 1/2 year and I have to say I can find much better in town for more than half the price. They don't even clean your feet before!. They don't massage your chest, face or your head.
Maybe I got the wrong woman but definitely not worth it.

6  Thank francklegale
Reviewed November 25, 2014 via mobile

It is located not at soi 7 as shown on the map, but at the mouth of soi 1 where it joins Nimmanahaeminda Road.

Worth the extra 50 baht/hr. (most places cost 200, Arisara costs 250).

The masseuse was careful to get feedback from me regarding strong or soft pressure. Really gentle, caring attitude while still being effective.

5  Thank Arcist
See more reviews
Reviewed November 10, 2014

Our hotel sent us here after we weren't real satisfied with some of the hole in a wall places by the night market. A lot of times to get a spa feel instead of a store front massage parlor feel you are going to pay a premium and the prices are going to be higher. Not so here. They had nice clean individual rooms with real massage tables and the prices were still very reasonable. At any massage place your experience is not just the facilities, but also the masseuse. My wife and I went here together and I had a great massage while hers was very good...but not great. Overall though it is by far the best place that we found in Chiang Rai.