“An always reasonable choice ”

Arisara Thai Massage
Ranked #116 of 294 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Arisara Thai Massage truly offers the spa and massage menu that features a revitalising and therapies packages & treatments. The quintessential of the massage style, ayurveda massage is focus of circulation and pressure points to healing.
Reviewed October 19, 2015 via mobile

I know that there are many choices for a massage in Chiang Mai but of I am at Nimman area definitely will chose Arisara. Good facilities, experienced staff and reasonable prices make it.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank CaldeiradaSilva

Reviewed September 5, 2015

This place is well situated on nimman road between soi 3 and 5. Immaculately clean. I have been here before and this was the best massage I got in Chiang Mai. If you have a back pain ask for one of the trainer masseurs, and get the two hour deep tissue massage. 1200 baht is a lot more than your street massage but a lot less than the fancy spas and the service provided here is well worth the price. For an oil massage I was given a private room with shower . There was privacy comfort and nice soft music instead of chatty inexperienced masseur I have experienced in other places. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed July 20, 2015 via mobile

We intended to do foot massage for 1hr and the ugly stupid receptionist tried to cheer up another courses but we didn't interested and we informed her to do foot massage only, her face and voices have been changed and she said in Thai "Bored bored bored don't want to sale the foot massage course" (I am Thai but speak English with friend) She was very disgusting people i have ever met, low service minded. I understand why there was no customer in this place when we were here. However, the two ladies who did a massage to us were very good.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed February 1, 2015 via mobile

600 baths for 1 hour of oil massage not professional at all with a woman who knows only 2 or 3 movements!?.I live in CM for 1 1/2 year and I have to say I can find much better in town for more than half the price. They don't even clean your feet before!. They don't massage your chest, face or your head.
Maybe I got the wrong woman but definitely not worth it.

Date of experience: January 2015