“Good Thai Massage”

Arisara Thai Massage
Ranked #113 of 294 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Arisara Thai Massage truly offers the spa and massage menu that features a revitalising and therapies packages & treatments. The quintessential of the massage style, ayurveda massage is focus of circulation and pressure points to healing.
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

We try the Thai massage before leaving to air port based on review here and foursquare review. We want a real Thai traditional massage and give it a try at Arisara. Environment is relax and good. We really love the Skill of Thai massage here.

1  Thank Caey82

Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

I had 'Driver?' - I'm sure she said that was her name. She did the most amazing massage. The rooms are nice and have dim lighting etc. It's not a fancy hotel spa, it is more modest Thai, but still lovely. For 800 bhat they had a special for 2 hours. All is can say is wow. Driver found all my sore spots and worked magic. I have a lot of massages and this was one of the best. She didn't speak much English but she knew the important things with regards to pressure and sore spots. I had a foot massage at another place but it was just really average.
Would totally recommend this place!

1  Thank ellebee2000
Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

I has a 90 minute hard fully body deep tissue massage here, it was excellent. The staff are very skilled and professional and the place is clean and pleasant and, unlike so many of these places, the right temperature. Highly recommended, i had a faultless experience.

1  Thank Adam W
Reviewed October 19, 2015 via mobile

I know that there are many choices for a massage in Chiang Mai but of I am at Nimman area definitely will chose Arisara. Good facilities, experienced staff and reasonable prices make it.

1  Thank CaldeiradaSilva
See more reviews
Reviewed September 5, 2015

This place is well situated on nimman road between soi 3 and 5. Immaculately clean. I have been here before and this was the best massage I got in Chiang Mai. If you have a back pain ask for one of the trainer masseurs, and get the two hour deep tissue massage. 1200 baht is a lot more than your street massage but a lot less than the fancy spas and the service provided here is well worth the price. For an oil massage I was given a private room with shower . There was privacy comfort and nice soft music instead of chatty inexperienced masseur I have experienced in other places. Highly recommended.