Review Highlights
Great!

I enjoyed my 60 minutes aroma massage for 700 baht. Was looking for a good body massage and at... read more

Reviewed February 8, 2018
Nejlaaaaa
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile
Went for an hour went back for and hour and a half!

My wife and I went here for a one hour Traditional Thai couples massage and went back a couple of... read more

Reviewed February 6, 2018

from US$131.70
from US$181.90
from US$53.30
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

It's a deep massage the Best seller. If you don't like this, don't go or choice a light massage because here is deep. It's quiet, clean and you can choice a kind massage in private room.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

We try the Thai massage before leaving to air port based on review here and foursquare review. We want a real Thai traditional massage and give it a try at Arisara. Environment is relax and good. We really love the Skill of Thai massage here.

1  Thank Caey82
Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

I had 'Driver?' - I'm sure she said that was her name. She did the most amazing massage. The rooms are nice and have dim lighting etc. It's not a fancy hotel spa, it is more modest Thai, but still lovely. For 800 bhat they had a special for 2 hours. All is can say is wow. Driver found all my sore spots and worked magic. I have a lot of massages and this was one of the best. She didn't speak much English but she knew the important things with regards to pressure and sore spots. I had a foot massage at another place but it was just really average.
Would totally recommend this place!

1  Thank ellebee2000
Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

I has a 90 minute hard fully body deep tissue massage here, it was excellent. The staff are very skilled and professional and the place is clean and pleasant and, unlike so many of these places, the right temperature. Highly recommended, i had a faultless experience.

1  Thank Adam W
Reviewed October 19, 2015 via mobile

I know that there are many choices for a massage in Chiang Mai but of I am at Nimman area definitely will chose Arisara. Good facilities, experienced staff and reasonable prices make it.

1  Thank CaldeiradaSilva