“Excellent Massage”

Arisara Thai Massage
Ranked #115 of 294 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Arisara Thai Massage truly offers the spa and massage menu that features a revitalising and therapies packages & treatments. The quintessential of the massage style, ayurveda massage is focus of circulation and pressure points to healing.
Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

This was definitely the best massage I got while in Chiang Mai. Excellent job and we got to be in the private room for couples.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

I looked around the area and checked out the various massage places. Pretty much all had the same prices but some of the places, I wouldnt venture in and feel comfortable.
While checking the massage menu at Arisara, a middle age lady immediately came over and started explaining. The friendly face and the fact that she was the only one who made any initiative out of the many I checked out, I decided to step in. The hall was bright and the sofas and decor very clean and homely. I was given a locker for my belongings and a nice cup of tea while I settle down. I had the 1 hr session of foot scrub, head/neck/back shoulder massage.
WOW, the little lady who did me was really really strong!! She was amazing and dug deep. This is not for those who cannot stand any pain coz it was serious stuff! But at the end of the session, you feel so gooooood!
I was really glad I chose Arisara. When I left, a few of the staff were sitting outside and all waved to me to say "thank you" and "goodbye". So friendly and cheerful, not just getting a customer in but also sending them off. I will definitely come to this place again when I am next in Chiang Mai. Highly recommended!

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

It's a deep massage the Best seller. If you don't like this, don't go or choice a light massage because here is deep. It's quiet, clean and you can choice a kind massage in private room.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

We try the Thai massage before leaving to air port based on review here and foursquare review. We want a real Thai traditional massage and give it a try at Arisara. Environment is relax and good. We really love the Skill of Thai massage here.

1  Thank Caey82
See more reviews
Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

I had 'Driver?' - I'm sure she said that was her name. She did the most amazing massage. The rooms are nice and have dim lighting etc. It's not a fancy hotel spa, it is more modest Thai, but still lovely. For 800 bhat they had a special for 2 hours. All is can say is wow. Driver found all my sore spots and worked magic. I have a lot of massages and this was one of the best. She didn't speak much English but she knew the important things with regards to pressure and sore spots. I had a foot massage at another place but it was just really average.
Would totally recommend this place!

1  Thank ellebee2000