“Went for an hour went back for and hour and a half!”

Arisara Thai Massage
Ranked #113 of 294 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Arisara Thai Massage truly offers the spa and massage menu that features a revitalising and therapies packages & treatments. The quintessential of the massage style, ayurveda massage is focus of circulation and pressure points to healing.
Reviewed February 6, 2018

My wife and I went here for a one hour Traditional Thai couples massage and went back a couple of days later for a longer one. We enjoyed the setting, the professionalism of the staff and loved the massage. She had the same therapist both days and I had two different ones. Both the ladies that worked on me were very good. Attentive and had great technical skills The one that worked on me the second day was stronger so I got a little more satisfying massage as I like deep massage. I did find the clothing that they supplied a bit restrictive as it was a tad small for me.

We went early in the day and were able to do walk in. If you plan to go later in the day you will probably want to book ahead.

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

This was definitely the best massage I got while in Chiang Mai. Excellent job and we got to be in the private room for couples.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

I looked around the area and checked out the various massage places. Pretty much all had the same prices but some of the places, I wouldnt venture in and feel comfortable.
While checking the massage menu at Arisara, a middle age lady immediately came over and started explaining. The friendly face and the fact that she was the only one who made any initiative out of the many I checked out, I decided to step in. The hall was bright and the sofas and decor very clean and homely. I was given a locker for my belongings and a nice cup of tea while I settle down. I had the 1 hr session of foot scrub, head/neck/back shoulder massage.
WOW, the little lady who did me was really really strong!! She was amazing and dug deep. This is not for those who cannot stand any pain coz it was serious stuff! But at the end of the session, you feel so gooooood!
I was really glad I chose Arisara. When I left, a few of the staff were sitting outside and all waved to me to say "thank you" and "goodbye". So friendly and cheerful, not just getting a customer in but also sending them off. I will definitely come to this place again when I am next in Chiang Mai. Highly recommended!

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

It's a deep massage the Best seller. If you don't like this, don't go or choice a light massage because here is deep. It's quiet, clean and you can choice a kind massage in private room.