Review Highlights
Went for an hour went back for and hour and a half!

Reviewed February 6, 2018
tripperC44
regina
Oops the pain and the joy!!

Reviewed November 27, 2017
LeeNClarke
Sydney, Australia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Chiang Mai
from US$137.75
from US$157.43
from US$177.11
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 6, 2018

My wife and I went here for a one hour Traditional Thai couples massage and went back a couple of days later for a longer one. We enjoyed the setting, the professionalism of the staff and loved the massage. She had the same therapist both days and I had two different ones. Both the ladies that worked on me were very good. Attentive and had great technical skills The one that worked on me the second day was stronger so I got a little more satisfying massage as I like deep massage. I did find the clothing that they supplied a bit restrictive as it was a tad small for me.

We went early in the day and were able to do walk in. If you plan to go later in the day you will probably want to book ahead.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

This was definitely the best massage I got while in Chiang Mai. Excellent job and we got to be in the private room for couples.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 27, 2017

I looked around the area and checked out the various massage places. Pretty much all had the same prices but some of the places, I wouldnt venture in and feel comfortable.
While checking the massage menu at Arisara, a middle age lady immediately came over and started explaining. The friendly face and the fact that she was the only one who made any initiative out of the many I checked out, I decided to step in. The hall was bright and the sofas and decor very clean and homely. I was given a locker for my belongings and a nice cup of tea while I settle down. I had the 1 hr session of foot scrub, head/neck/back shoulder massage.
WOW, the little lady who did me was really really strong!! She was amazing and dug deep. This is not for those who cannot stand any pain coz it was serious stuff! But at the end of the session, you feel so gooooood!
I was really glad I chose Arisara. When I left, a few of the staff were sitting outside and all waved to me to say "thank you" and "goodbye". So friendly and cheerful, not just getting a customer in but also sending them off. I will definitely come to this place again when I am next in Chiang Mai. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

It's a deep massage the Best seller. If you don't like this, don't go or choice a light massage because here is deep. It's quiet, clean and you can choice a kind massage in private room.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

We try the Thai massage before leaving to air port based on review here and foursquare review. We want a real Thai traditional massage and give it a try at Arisara. Environment is relax and good. We really love the Skill of Thai massage here.

Date of experience: August 2016