US$173
US$157
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Yaang Come Village(Chiang Mai)
US$114
US$100
Agoda.com
US$193
US$175
Hotels.com
Varada Place(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Priceline
US$32
US$30
Agoda.com
Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$26
US$254
US$193
Cancelon
US$352
US$240
2,045 results
All reviewsnight marketorange boxstudio suiteclub floormodern hotelold citywelcome drinkturn down serviceour honeymoonfantastic locationegg stationbreakfast buffet isstayed here for nightstuk tukgymthailandmoxies
Reviewed April 1, 2018

After an operation and hospital stay, I needed a quiet very comfortable place for rehab and emailed inquiring about a room and why... a quick welcoming response asked if I would need nursing care... Wow! No, but nice to know it was available if needed and I was greeted with an upgrade for my 6 lovely days recovering. The staff was wonderful and with a great breakfast buffet and lovely restaurant downstairs, I rarely left the premises and had a five star relaxing rehab.

At the end of the stay, I did need another night in the hospital for a tune up and when the staff of the hotel found out - they showed up at the hospital that night with a huge basket of fruit. Talk about above and beyond. Wow again!

In all reviewing fairness, I have stayed in this hotel and reviewed it before, and some of the staff do remember me, but I have found that the staff treated me special from the first time, first day I walked in the door. It is simply a well run hotel with excellent and caring staff and service which is there for everyone, first time or repeat customer, I am sure.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank mrken2017
RTatcha, General Manager at Dusit D2 Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear mrken2017,

First of all, we hope you are well recovered and we are happy to hear that you were special taken care by our staff. In the mean time, thank you for choosing to stay at DusitD2 Chiang Mai. We truly appreciate you taking your time to write us this detailed review and your honest feedback is most valuable. Your compliments mean a lot to us to encourage our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 1, 2018

we had choosen a club room; where we had been offered a drink from the bar (by arriving) as well as snacks and drinks in the evening. The Hotel is just next to the night market, which is very convenient, you do not need a taxi or Tuk Tuk, you just can leave the Hotel and go by feet. It was a little bit noisy at night in case of that.

Room Tip: Just a club room
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear WidmerAliceSprings,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Dusit D2 Chiang Mai during your visit in Thailand and many thanks for sharing your review. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the club lounge and sharing the location of the hotel where is convenient area.

We hope that Dusit D2 Chiang Mai will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed March 25, 2018

Was only here for 4 days and it was superb. Quiet little spot but so close to Night market, cafes, bars, restaurants and massages. Staff were excellent and extremely helpful. Room was great. I did request a couple of things when I booked and these were catered for. Well pleased and will be back

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd
RTatcha, General Manager at Dusit D2 Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear stevieboy55,

Thank you for the time you’ve taken to share the positive review of our hotel.

We are absolutely delighted to learn that your leisure stay with us was a memorable one, please rest assured that this compliment location and service will be shared with my team who will definitely be glad to know their services were well received and appreciated.

I do hope that Dusit D2 Chiang Mai will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Delete Response

Reviewed March 25, 2018

Great location close to all the night markets and most attractions. Very reasonably priced. The rooms are clean and the staff is excellent. We really enjoyed our stay here. No issue recommending this hotel.

Stayed: January 2018

Dear Brian D,

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Great location...at Night Bazaar area.
We stay in club deluxe room, so we can access to club lounge with pre-dinner snacks & express check out at club floor.
Bed is comfy (pillows are a bit too soft), toiletries are good quality. In room facilities are awesome I love lavazza coffee in the room.
Breakfast is ok.