All reviews general manager star amenities finest hotels koi pond thai home old city moment you arrive small gym memorable stay breakfast is served muesli rooms are large beautiful hotel our honeymoon suite airport privacy
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic and luxurious heaven in Northern of Thailand. Away from the busy touristic activities of Chiang Mai center, but easily accessible by taxi.
Personalised service, beautiful buildings and room. Peaceful and very comfortable!
The very professional staff will assist you in everything you need (excursions, restaurants, massage etc...)
Highlight of our Thailand tour!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tatsanee C, Manager at Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear MSNbrussels,

Thank you so much for your pleasant review of us, and yes we strive to make this place feel as if it is your second home!
So our guests may rest and relax in peace in our exclusive Sireeampan luxurious atmosphere that we create here, welcoming each and every traveler warmly.
All the while being lavishly surrounded in luxury, from the décor’ to the “personalized” touch of service you receive here, we do our absolute best.
Thank you for choosing to stay at our lovely Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa, and we hope in the future to see you again and welcome you back with a new experience yet to be made.

Warmest Regards,
Aoy
Resort Manager

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

This was one of the finest hotels I’ve ever stayed in, and I like REALLY nice hotels! The room was magnificent, with an incredible soaking tub, private outside patio, and probably the nicest staff that I have ever met.
I was traveling with my daughter and we took their private cooking class. It was under $60 per person! It included going to the Thai market with the chef and the food manager (who acted as interpreter), cooking three dishes each...they then waited on us eating our own food by the Koi pond. We even had leftovers that they heated at no charge for the next two days! They took magazine quality photos and gave them all to us for free. Not only was it a great value, but it was an experience my daughter and I will never forget. The staff took an adorable picture of my daughter and I, and put it in a Thai frame with chocolates as a parting gift. I obviously cannot say enough good things about this hotel. It is a gem. I look forward to going back, perhaps with my boyfriend because it is a very romantic and special place.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tatsanee C, Manager at Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear East Coast V,

Greetings from Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa Chiang Mai!

Thank you for staying with us last week!

On behalf of the team, it is our pleasure to welcome both of you. We are delighted you enjoy your stay with us and had a memorable time in Chiang Mai as you wish. And nice to hear that you are very enjoyable in our Thai Cooking Class with Private Chef.

We love your share pictures. Thank you very much for sharing those moments.

As we aim to provide service that not only meets but exceeds our guests' expectations, your input and feedback are valuable and appreciated.

Every comment we receive from you will be reviewed by the management team and shared with the team to ensure that we are consistently offering the highest levels of guest service.

If you have any plan to visit Chiang Mai in the future, please kindly let us know.

We would love to assist you and look forward to welcoming you and your boyfriend to our resort.

Have a nice day and Khob Khun Kha.

Aoy
Resort Manager

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Sireeampan is the most amazing place I have stayed in!

The hotel were told through the company we booked through that myself and my boyfriend had recently gotten engaged so they upgraded us to a beautiful suite, flower petals on the bed, in the bath.. so sweet.
The room itself was amazing with a welcome snack and fruit juice, gorgeous comfy bed and perfect relaxing shower and big tub
The location of the hotel was great, just a short taxi or uber ride into town - 10 mins or so. It is set in a beautiful lush setting. The hotel has daily free shuttle buses into town too so make sure to use those.
The staff were absolutely flawless, there for everything we needed such as quesions about tours, taxis etc and always with a smile on their faces. They really made us feel so comfortable and at home
The pool facilities were also amazing, perfectly clean with fresh towels available for use.
We ate at the Italian restaurant on site one of the nights and it was delicious!

We had absolutely no issues while staying here and would highly recommend anyone to stay here.
If we come back to Chiang Mai I will 100% be looking to stay here again!
Thank you for the most memorable stay to all the staff at Sireeampan hotel

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Teera K, General Manager at Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Wow!! Thank you for such complimentary remarks. We are elated to hear that you had such a terrific stay with us! Our staff is truly our greatest asset and we are so happy that you felt well taken care of.

We are so glad that you love our little resort as well as the attention to detail, trips, meals, your suite and the ambience of Sireeampan. We strive to continuously provide exceptional services and I am sure that your feedback will be an encouragement to all of us here.

Come back for another stay!!! We hope to see you back soon!

Teera K.
Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful place to stay at when visiting the Chaing Mai area. The service is impeccable. The accommodations are modern with a wonderful romantic feel to them. The place makes us feel like royalty.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank travellog007
Teera K, General Manager at Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear Travellog007,

Sending you many thanks for your wonderful review on TripAdvisor.com. It is definitely a great pleasure to receive such a positive feedback.

Your kind words about our service and our property are very much appreciated and I will definitely share them with the team. We strive to continuously provide exceptional services and I am sure that your feedback will be an encouragement to all of us here.

Most importantly, I am glad to hear that we made your feel like royalty at Sireeampan. Having you being part of our family here was such a great delight to all of us.

At Sireeampan, we believe that every day is special and a time to celebrate. It is so rewarding to make our guests happy and enjoy the luxury of being themselves in their own bespoke way. We live everyday celebrating this spirit with our guests as such.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay!

Teera K.
Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa

Reviewed April 22, 2018

I'd like to start this review by telling you a bit about me: very seldom do I write a review and even less do I write complimentary reviews. However, Sireempan has me changing my habits. This was by far one of the most rewarding and fulfilling stays my family has ever had.

Let me start by describing the resort for you. This resort embodies the word boutique. The lobby is beautiful and the resort houses 11 rooms. There is a small but nicely accommodated pool, a beautiful restaurant and bar, a large office and small gym. The ground are beautifully decorated with many spots to make yourself comfortable with a book or reflect on your day. The rooms are appointed with every detail to be considered with supreme comfort.

The staff provides a 5 star service. They arrange for your transfers, events and meals. They go above and beyond constantly. In fact, we were struggling with our transfer to our next stay and they bent over backwards to assist us when our next hotel refused. They made dozens of phone calls on our behalf that did not have to do with our stay at their hotel. When it was time to leave, I left with a tear in my eye saying good-bye to the wonderful staff.

The food is wonderful as well. The free breakfast was the most lavish breakfast one could hope for and unbelievable that it is included in the price of the resort.

I would be remiss if I did not mention the location. I never got my bearings around where we were located. We did so many excursions to the elephants, the waterfalls, the river, tribes, etc. that we did not spend too much time in the center. When we did go to the center, the resort was about 15 minutes by car to get to it. They do have a free shuttle to take you back and forth at set times; however, if you are looking for a hotel- none seemed half as nice- in the center, this hotel is not for you. This resort is also very tranquil. It is quiet by 9:00. If you are looking for a party resort- this resort is not for you either.

So in conclusion, from a family that has traveled extensively, do not hesitate to book this resort. It will surpass all expectations and be the most enjoyable part of your stay- I know it was for our family.

Room tip: Make friends with the front office staff- they are the best!!
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Teera K, General Manager at Sireeampan Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Dear Anna,

Come back for another stay!!! We hope to see you back soon

Teera Kaewmuang