All reviews tuk tuk tucked away night market an oasis old city small hotel ping river beautiful hotel favorite hotel beautiful pool busy city the hustle and bustle free shuttle quiet location visiting chiang mai deluxe room main road
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Interesting place. It is off the beaten path, but a nice small hotel. Certainly not your typical hotel. The hotel is well maintained and offers good internet and normal functions. They offer a nice breakfast buffet each morning.
The staff is the best. Very accommodating!
The will provide a tun tun to the area near the hotel. Great little service to get around.

The entry to the hotel is a little off beat. I thought I might be getting robbed. The driver turned down this very dark alley at midnight to get to the hotel. The drive down the twisting alley is about 4 blocks, but unnerving. Then out of the blue we arrive at this beautiful hotel. Similar to what I have experience in St Thomas, however the first impressive was not great. Not your typical hotel location at all.

Otherwise, great place.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Stayed here over a weekend with my 13 year old son and mother. The food was great and the staff went above and beyond. When we had an early departure they had box breakfast prepared for us. The rooms were spacious and comfortable though there is no elevator (which was fine with us). It was a little oasis near the heart of Chiang Mai. They have a shuttle to most of the main places you will want to go. Great stay!

Room Tip: No elevator so if stairs are a problem stay on the first floor.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights to visit Chiang Mai and check out the Elephant Nature Park (and must see!). The staff was very helpful and kind, and placed our friends in rooms next door to each other, which was very convenient. Free breakfast was great, and right next to the pool. The pool was never crowded, and we enjoyed some great relaxation time here. An extra benefit is the tuk tuk Service, which will bring you anywhere within a 10 minute ride for free. Definetly recommend!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I booked this after reading amazing reviews. The hotel is well manicured and charming with very attractive architecture and very good staff and service (very very good service). However, it has big shortcomings: 1. Very far from the city. Definitely not walkable, to arrive you drive through some sketchy aisles that barely fit one car. I arrived at night and it was so scary to drive through such a weird place (even with hotel driver). 2. Mosquitoes - lots of them! Everywhere. And lizards and other friends in room balcony and sometimes inside room. 3. Not five stars, in my opinion at least. Rooms are cute, but small. Ammenities are Limited. I would only recommend this hotel for a retired couple or so looking for a retreat far away from the city and tours booked to leave during the day. Not good for children or people looking to explore the city.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Anayh
Reviewed August 2, 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights as part of our honeymoon trip and were delighted with our experience. We got picked up via the airport transfer which was great and very comfortable. We were surprised to find that down a few back-alleyways such a beautiful hotel would appear. Our room (the junior suite) was gorgeous - nice and big, clean, and a huge shower which I could've stayed in for hours! The front patio was nice too and was made even better by staff lighting incense at night to ward off any creepy crawlies!

All the staff were extremely friendly and helped us with whatever we needed. They run free tuk-tuks - which are always available but we rung to the front desk ahead of time to make sure). The tuk-tuks take you to the famous night markets, which I would highly recommend for amazing food and drinks at ridiculously cheap prices. Another great point was the fact that it is set back from the main roads and on the quieter side of the river meant that it was extremely peaceful inside and quiet compared to the bustling city just outside.

The breakfast here was really good and we got room service one night which was delicious so it was shame we never went to the hotel restaurant which I'm sure is great.

Overall, I would highly recommend staying here for a short break in Chiang Mai with a great location close to everything you would want to see and lovely staff. A particular highlight was when the hotel offered to hold our luggage for us when we went to the elephant sanctuary for the night which was a huge help!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple