All reviewsold cityown bathroomlocal marketrooms are nicemotorbike
Reviewed January 22, 2016 via mobile

Actually i wanted to give 4 stars because the location is a bit far from town and my room was very noisy and i really needed earplugs, buuut...the lady in charge and the other staff was so friendly and helpful and just perectly nice, i can't help but give the best review! And, the breakfast, specially the coffee, is delicious, the room clean and completly ok and the atmosphere is welcoming and relaxed.
I would come again :-) thx for the nice stay!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank enotear
Reviewed December 27, 2015 via mobile

This is a lovely guesthouse to stay in if you want a smooth, relaxed trip to Chiang Mai! The moment we walked in we were greeted with the smell of incense, amazing coffee, and smiling staff who were a huge help to us throughout the week. They help you call taxis, arrange activities (such as the elephant sanctuary visit or Chiang Rai tour) and even print your flight tickets if you forget to. Will definitely stay again during our next visit and can't recommend enough.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mary H
Reviewed December 8, 2015 via mobile

I spent four weeks at Parami Guesthouse while taking a TEFL course in Chiang Mai. I had a simple room with A/C and a private bath for a completely reasonable price. I would have paid far more for the incredible hospitality provided by Tor and her family. Little things made all the difference: If I had no time for breakfast in the morning, Tor would put takeaway coffee in my hand as I was running out the door. Coming home from teaching in a wrinkled shirt one day, I was told (in the nicest way possible) to hand over all of my dress shirts to be ironed so I would make a better impression at school. The location just outside the old city is accessible without being noisy. Get breakfast included, fresh espresso and great food every morning for a very nominal price. I cannot express enough what a pleasure it was to stay at Parami.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Robyn927
Reviewed October 12, 2015

Very good place to stay and the owner very helpful and she can help about all..... at the first time you maybe you will its far from the old the city but it s just 15mins walk to Night Barare and 25min wak to the city center but its nothing because easy to connect with tuk tuk for cheap price and very to connect to bus station...On the way to station you will see a lot of good places to eat or enyoy your way...It was a nice experience...

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2015

The Parami guesthouse has been recommended to me trough a friend who lives in CM. I moved there due to a horrible experience in another guesthouse and was warmly greeted by the couple who runs this place. I have been given Room Nr. 6 on the upper Floor. Imagine an old woodden House with shiny Floors, Very clean kept place and a charming athmosphere, high ceilings and aircon. A 5 Minutes walk from the city centre, warorot market and the famous Riverside Bar and Restaurant, a five minutes drive from the outer ringroad. Breakfast is not included but available at reasonable prices, always fresh and always delicious. And Fresh Bean Coffee!!!
I will definitely go back to that place when im back in Chiang Mai beginning next Year.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo