See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 23, 2018

Cheap, quiet, friendly and stylish hotel. The staff is very helpful. Very good breakfast. Excellent dinner. I recommend to all. Whenever I go back to Chang Mai, I will live here again. Performance ratio excellent.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank janemurphy695
RomyenGardenResort, Owner at Romyen Garden Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Thank you so much for your review. Hopefully, we will get to see you again soon. Please tell your friends and family about us if you could be so kind.

xoxoxo

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My stay at the Romyen Garden Resort was absolutely perfect! If you do have your own bike or car, you are a bit off the slightly stressful town area.
The Resort is decent and very lovely! Lovey and friendly staff. Clean and cozy place :) When I do come back to Chiang Mai, this hotel/hostel is a very convenient and comforting choice. They even prepare different breakfasts for you at your time off choice and catering your wishes. The meals are delicious! They made my day every day!!!
All the best from the bottom of my heart, I enjoyed it very much and will come back :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank sgeschke
RomyenGardenResort, Owner at Romyen Garden Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you very Sasha, from the bottom of my heart. We shall be waiting here for your next return. Please do spread the love for this place to the other whom might share your interest.

All the best,
Tim
xoxoxo

Reviewed March 13, 2018

We stayed a week in one of the traditional bungalows which was simpley
beautiful. Tim the owner is exceptional, making a special meal for us upon
our late arrival. The resort is surrounded by a great variety of trees and gardens.
We explored the surrounding area dotted with rice fields on nice bikes that were provided. When we had a minor issue with one of the bikes the locals were eager
to help. All the food was fresh and delicious. We would be happy to come back
anytime.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 777DanielG
RomyenGardenResort, Manager at Romyen Garden Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Thank you very much for your review and do hope that you might like to come and stay with us again whenever you are back in CNX. xoxoxo

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Nice setting outside of Chiang Mai but very difficult to find no transport operators know where it is. Very limited staff and poor language skills although owner operator great English skills.
Fantastic food. Rooms old style timber, beds ok facilities ok.
Wanted rest but left after first night because barking dogs and mosquitos kept me awake. I would try it again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Gimli53
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Surrounded by green, trees, bushes, nature. We liked it, very rustic, simple, but it's what we were looking for definitely, and lived up to the promise. Staff at the reception were very helpful and helped us out on a couple of occasions.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
RomyenGardenResort, Manager at Romyen Garden Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Thank you so much for your review. Hope you enjoyed our dinners. And we were pretty sure that you guys did have a nice time here. Hope all is well with your daily life routine. And hope you will travel back this way in the future.