Anodard Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$559
US$252
Agoda.com
De Naga Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$105
  • Breakfast included
US$183
US$128
Agoda.com
Yaang Come Village(Chiang Mai)
US$100
US$70
US$376
US$340
US$38
US$33
Agoda.com
Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$25
Varada Place(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$11
TripAdvisor
All reviewsair conditioningold cityrooms are basicwifiusable
Reviewed February 18, 2012

This is our second year at the Anodard and it is clean, friendly and well-located. I can't imagine any of the staff being rude. Many people are repeat customers. As the sign says, "Good room, great price",

Room Tip: Look at the room and first and make sure it is the one you get.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank susanlee2011
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We stayed at this hotel because we thought the price was good. 595 bts a night for a twin bed. For a couple not so good. They did not even rent us the room they showed us. Besides the little man who carries your luggage, the staff were rude and unhelpful. We payed extra for a ac that did not work. When we went to the reception they said close it and go back in a few hours. We did. No changes. The said they would send maintenance and next day still nothing. We decided to leave and found much better at a better price. Room was old and dirty, mattress was lumpy and very uncomfortable and sheets seemed stained. Pillow was way to big and had dark stains and circles on it. The shower had no pressure and an awfull smell came from the drain almost constantly. Only thing good about this hotel is its location and maybe pool, that we didn't even try. They say it's free wifi, and when you ask for the code for your room they tell you "oh no free wifi in lobby... Room is 90 bts a day..." plus pay extra for a double bed, plus pay extra for Ac. Do not buy a tour from reception!! They say all included, but they mean driver and gas, so you end up paying 800-1200 bts and surprise when you get to all the activities you have to pay about 400bts and more a piece. Would not recommend to anyone. A few guest houses have cute pools and are cleaner and cheaper.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2012

This hotel is good value (I paid 600 baht for one night). The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. The shower was good and the bathroom clean. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The location is good. Infact you can do a lot worse. I would definitely stay again. There is also a swimming pool, though not very shaded

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed January 10, 2012

The hotel is in a nice location, the rooms are quiet and comfortable and there is a pool. If you stay for more than one night you should be able to negotiate the price down a little.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Spent 5 days here and I thought it was reasonable for the price. Yes the room and fittings are old and there was some odour from the shower but it wasn't a problem if the door was kept shut. The bedding was clean but the sheets were grey instead of white due to I suspect the amount of times they had been laundered. The aircon was just about adequate when I stayed in November but I suspect it may struggle during April to September.
Unfortunatly during my stay I caught a heavy cold which meant I didn't leave my room much for a couple of days but thankfully there were several english channels available on the (rather old) TV to pass the time away.
Beware if you on the north facing side as I was, there is a school oposite and the children will wake you early.

Room Tip: Avoid the north facing rooms due to the school oposite if you are not an early riser
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo