All reviews rati lanna swim up bar tuk tuk ping river beautiful hotel large pool teak wood our honeymoon adjoining rooms river view breakfast buffet free shuttle old city boutique hotel four nights night bazaar balcony
Reviewed April 26, 2017

This was a return visit . Traditional Thai decoration in foyer .
Rooms are large with lovely but lighting is not great
Big bathrooms . There is a balcony with a lounge and table and chairs .
Infinity pool is beautiful .
Breakfast is on the terrace beside the pool and the river .
Staff very helpful and remember your name .
A lovely second stay

Room Tip: Looking onto pool
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
RatilannaCM, Public Relations Manager at Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your experience with us. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

I stayed at Ratilanna Roverside resort for 2 nights and I enjoyed it so much.
As a frequent traveler in asia, I heard about Ratilanna resort and wanted to experience it.
It was behond expectations.
The service is just awesome:
- The room was available at 10AM when I arrived
- They organized a elephant trip and the trip was great
- They advise on the taxi fares very precisely
- At cheking out, they kept the luggage and allow me to have a shower before heading to the airport in the evening

In addition, the pool is amazing, the rooms are just awesome.

I strongly recommend it!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with swimming pool view
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review! I am really delighted to hear you have had a nice stay at our hotel and I really appreciate you have shared your experiences and opinions online. Especially I would like to thank you for mentioning our team and high level of customer service. It is always nice to know that the way we do it here is the way our guests are enjoying it! I believe we will have chance to welcome you at our hotel again in the future.

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I along with 2 friends enjoyed a very pleasant afternoon over lunch here. They offer a few promotions which in my opinion aren't well enough advertised, perhaps post on facebook?
Thai set lunch which there were 2 options.
Set A, som tum (papaya salad with shrimps), chicken & coconut soup, tiger prawn in red curry sauce with steamed rice, dessert of mango with sticky rice & coconut ice cream.
Set B, crab spring rolls, spicy seafood soup, pan seared salmon in red curry sauce with steamed rice, dessert of longan in cream with fresh fruit.
All beautifully presented in wonderful surroundings.
This is a top hotel with beautiful wood detail, next to the river.
The cost of 390bt ++ is terrific value.
We will return again very soon.
(check their website for offers)

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Value Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at RatiLanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiangmai. It is always a pleasure to feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed February 28, 2017

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights as part of travel group
This hotel was fantastic starting with my bedroom it was luxury my bath was huge and the bathroom asks had a TV and a marvellous water feature outside window in bathroom
The meal we had on arrival was the best meal I had in Thailand
I also ate dinner that evening overlooking the swimming pool
Breakfast was also excellent many many choices

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice comments! Each feedback from our guests is highly appreciated and I thank you very much for spending your time to share your experiences online. I believe all the information regarding our convenient location, the comfort and beauty of our rooms, the quality of our facilities, food, and the service of our friendly staff and surrounding will be very helpful for all other travelers. I am really happy you have had a nice stay at our place and I will be looking forward to welcome you at RatiLanna Riverside Spa Resort, Chiang Mai again in the future!

Reviewed February 17, 2017

Salmon on bed of pasta, excellent. Appetizer pomelo with shrimp and crab, spicy good. Picturesque quiet view overlooking the Ping River. Bar live soft music, relaxing great singing voice. — at RatiLanna Riverside Spa Resort, Chiang Mai.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We are happy your overall experience was good and have felt an exceptional service from all the staff; it is one of the highlights of the your family to offer an exceptional service to every single one of our guests.
Also we appreciate your positive comments about the quality of our food&beverage, and the fact that you thoroughly enjoyed our several activities performed by our entertainment team.
By last, thank you for the opportunity of having been your in Chiang Mai and we look forward to see you soon for another memorable experience.