All reviews villa rooms old town air con guest house sunday night market walls are very thin great position small buffet mosquito net superior room first morning thai style hotel is great a wonderful stay doi suthep small hotel stayed nights
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Very friendly front desk. Location is in the center of the old city. NIce breakfast in a very pretty glassed in area by the pool. They are added some more rooms that I am guessing will be very nice. I was in C 6 which is upstairs. The stairs are pretty steep. Also heat rises so the a/c had an issue with keeping it cool enough for me. The deck had no view but was useful to dry laundry. The hotel also does laundry cheaply. The walls are thin.

Room Tip: Not sure, but downstairs would be cooler I think and the new units across from the lobby should be good.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Seniortraveler65
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Cute little shop with many nice items to choose from. My wife bought a nice canvas and wicker purse and my friend bought some nice prints. They offer some original artwork I had not seen anywhere else. Just a few steps from the Pra Singh temple.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Nick N
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

We came here as the final stop on our honeymoon. The location is really great: amazing restaurant across the street, half a dozen temples within blocks, and the Sunday walking market is literally right out front. Would not recommend this if you're going to be spending a lot of time in the room. Cleanliness was acceptable, bed was okay, just nothing special. It's a great place to sleep in between doing other things. Staff was excellent. Free breakfast was as expected for free breakfast. Coffee was absolutely terrible but I survived having to walk a block to a real cafe. Would rate a 5 for location, a 3 for overall quality, and a 4 for value.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah R
Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here 5 nights. Great access to tours, food and night life. We used the pool and visited the mountains, temples, zoo and tigers from this location.
Breakfast was a good choice of eggs or continental....and was made fresh.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank N5534CKdavidm
Reviewed December 12, 2016

We stayed here for 5 nights in the deluxe rooms. The rooms are beautiful, the breakfast is freshly made, the swimming pool is a good place to cool down in the evenings and the most amazing thing is the personel. They were very friendly, helped us with planning trips and discovering Chiang Mai and greeted us every day by names. Would definitly go here again!

Room Tip: A deluxe room is definitly worth the upgrade!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple