2,245 results
All reviews iron bridge night market tuk tuk free bikes family suite across the river old city the hotel staff minute walk lovely pool deluxe room ping river quiet location an oasis chang mai thai food airport
Reviewed May 11, 2016 via mobile

Phil and I stayed at this pretty bijoux guest house for 5 nights and would definitely choose it again. The room was spacious and simple, with all we needed, big TV, large shower, space outside to dry clothes and a large, if slightly hard bed, but not hard for Thailand so pretty much as you'd expect. The staff are very helpful. They directed us to the post office and even helped us wrap a parcel for shipping home. Didn't dine here but the breakfasts were good. There are 2 laundries nearby and a western style supermarket. The pool is small but very pretty and well maintained.
Easy walking distance to town centre and the markets.
Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PhilandViv
Reviewed May 10, 2016

Amazing hotel in Chiang Mai! My husband and I stayed here as the first leg in our Honeymoon and we absolutely loved it. It was simple yet beautiful and the staff was beyond helpful and friendly. The location is great as it is down a quiet street however it is only about a 10 minute walk to the downtown area where the night market is. With all the wedding planning my husband and I did not get a chance to plan anything but the hotel staff gave us amazing suggestions on what to do and even booked it for us. I was also impressed with their breakfast options as they always had fresh fruit, baked goods, juices, and hot foods as well. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keri Z
Reviewed May 4, 2016

I stayed here for one weekend whilst travelling in Chiang Mai and the hotel was lovely. The rooms are very nicely decorated and the hotel itself is beautiful. The staff were very friendly and spoke fluent English. Breakfast was largely fresh fruit next to the pool. The hotel is also located near the tourist area which was convenient for the night market and also to find restaurants for food. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

We had three nights at this delightful hotel during the hottest time of year. It was lovely to come back here after a trip out for a dip in the pool in the well kept garden. Everything was very clean and the room very comfortable. Special mention should go to the reception staff who were so helpful and charming they made our experience special.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2016

Stayed for 6 nights in mid April with my adult son. We chose the de luxe rooms and they were on the other side of Reception away from the pool each with a veranda out front. This had two advantages; away from noise in the afternoon if you want a nap which we did most days and having a balcony meant you could unwind after the day with a couple of cold beers. It was around 38 c and I would recommend going when its not that hot. We had no choice because of work commitments but we still thoroughly enjoyed the holiday, in no small measure because we always had the Rimping Village hotel to come and go as we chose. The breakfast was good and we could sit outside under the trees and tropical plants. We also had lunch there a couple of times and enjoyed that too. The rooms were very clean and well appointed and the bathrooms large. For a change we skipped breakfast a couple of mornings and went to an excellent coffee shop called Khagee. They also bake their own bagels, scones and bread. Go down the soi towards the main road by the river and turn right. Its about 2 blocks on your right. Closed Mon & Tues. We arranged a car and driver for the day to go up to Pai through the hotel. While it was good to get out and about I didn't care for Pai too much as a destination. We had free airport pick up and drop off included in our rate because we were staying 6 nights and that was a very useful aspect and enjoyable experience. That genuine caring and warm attitude from the hotel staff when we first arrived lasted until we flew out. Remakable staff !!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family