2,222 results
All reviews iron bridge night market tuk tuk free bikes family suite across the river old city the hotel staff minute walk lovely pool deluxe room ping river complimentary breakfast quiet location tucked away an oasis chang mai
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Having travelled to Chiang Mai for the first time 10 years ago, we then stayed at Rimping Village hotel. On several return journeys, we have always stayed at Rimping Village & wouldn’t consider staying at any other hotel in Chiang Mai. Rimping Village excels in so many ways! Excellent location, just a short walk to the riverside, night market & city centre, which has a good selection of various types of restaurants. Having said that, more often than not we dine at the hotel, the food is very good & not expensive. The free WiFi was adequate to download programmes onto our iPads but you can also access Netflix & YouTube on the flatscreen TV. The hotel rooms are all spotlessly clean, with very good quality bed linen & towels. Dressing gowns & slippers provided. ALL the staff are friendly, helpful, polite & welcoming. Always greet you with that famous Thai smile. Every effect is made to make your stay a memorable one. Thank you all at Rimping Village, we will be returning!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2018

comfortable rooms, clean, excellent service, good and fresh food in intimate restaurant, calm and quiet place. the swimming pool is comfortable and clean. fast and amiability attention on any request.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 31, 2018

I trully recommand this hotel. it is charmimg and calm. The swimming pool is great, in font f an incredible tree. The rooms are very nice and confortable. The team is very helpful and gentle. we have had 4 wonderful days at remping village.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 29, 2018

My family (Of 4) enjoyed a lovely midweek stay at the Rimping Village Hotel.

Room: I requested a family style room and it was very spacious. It slept my family of four very comfortable. There was room for all of us and our baggage. We never felt as if we had to step over one another. The bathroom had a nice shower and a spacious bath tub. If traveling with a family, I highly recommend the family style room.

Food: My family and I only ate breakfast at the hotel, but the breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Also, my wife and I liked the setting of where breakfast took place, at the pool.

Service: The staff at the hotel were very friendly, accommodating, and very helpful. Knowledgeable about the are as well.

The rooms, the restaurant area, the pool, the outdoor bathrooms all spotlessly maintained.

Location: One of the big highlights for this hotel is its location. Great location, centrally located! Easy to walk from the hotel to restaurants, bars, and shopping areas.

My family and I greatly enjoyed our stay at the Rimping Village Hotel and if our travels take us back to Chiang Mai, we will gladly stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Rimping Village on our tour of Thailand and were so happy with the service, friendliness and facilities. Located in easy walking distance of the river and markets, it’s the perfect place to stay in Chiang Mai

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple