Review Highlights
Excellent quality massage in relaxing, clean studio

Very happy with the price and quality, soft music played the entire time, staff are super friendly... read more

Reviewed May 29, 2018
Jennifer N
Hai Phong
via mobile
Relaxing massage

It’s a Clean environment, and good massage skill with soft music very relaxing and comfortable... read more

Reviewed April 27, 2018

from US$131.70
from US$181.90
from US$53.30
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

After a long walking round town, this was a great place to stop and relieve sore feet.
Massage was strong and super professional - thus I would definetely recommend it.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

After a number of different massages around Chiang Mai. I have to say this was the most pleasant and satisfying massage I’ve had. Would definitely come again. Five stars!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I came here with my partner midday on a Friday. We both have a lot of back and shoulder pain, so just wanted massages that focus on those areas. There is not a shoulder as back massage on their menu, but they agreed to do it for 250 baht. The facilities here are extremely clean, comfortable and professional. Ana (I'm not sure of spelling) did my massage, and really focused on the areas I said hurt. It was by far the best massage I've ever had. I have very bad knots around my shoulder blade, that often take massage therapists in the US a long time to find-- Ana found them right away and after her shock at how bad my back was, she went to get tiger balm. It was such a good massage that I came back the next day! My partner didn't have as good a massage, so if you like a strong massage, I would recommend asking for Ana!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

Went there once and return the next week and that says it all. Create my one package, 1 hour Thai +1 hour Oil massage and can only say that was fully satisfied with the facilities and the service.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed April 2, 2016

This a great place for a massage, not seedy and very professional. Have been twice since we have lived here and will be back again.

Date of experience: April 2016