“Great experience!”
Review of My Samui Island

My Samui Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Embark on an exhilarating speedboat ride and experience the never ending fun. Enjoy cruising on the boat with your friends and family to explore the island and the surrounding beach. Discover the never-ending beauty of ocean that stretched far beyond infinity. Dive into the sea and explore the life under water.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

The crew was awesome! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Our trip included kayaking, hiking to a salt water lagoon in the hill, snorkeling, and beach time. Friendly, professional and fun!

My_Samui_Island, Manager at My Samui Island, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Michel A,

Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. It is always encouraging to hear that our guests enjoyed our day tour. It is much appreciated.

The Team looks forward to welcoming you back to Samui in the hopefully not too distant future.

My Samui Island Tour Team

in 9 reviews
"company"
"koh"

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife have experienced the best tour ever.
Congratulation to our guide YAW and to his team. This company is the best one.!
Daniel and Mihaela from Romania.

My_Samui_Island, Manager at My Samui Island, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Dear Daniel & Mihaela,

Thank you for share your experience on TripAdvisor. We are cheer to know that you enjoyed our day tour. We will take your feedback as motivation to work even harder to exceed our guest’s expectations and beyond.

The Team looks forward to welcoming you back.

My Samui Island Tour Team

Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

We used My Samui Island as a referral booking through Tour East. Our trip was the day trip to Ang Thong Marine Park.

They picked us up from our hotel and brought us to the boat near Bophut. The day consisted of snorkelling, visiting the Emerald Lake, sea kayaking, two stunning beach locations and lunch at midday.

The staff were all extremely helpful and positive people. Fresh water and fruits were given out at regular intervals.

The boat was a speedboat and seemed suitable for the sea crossing. We saw boats from other tour operators which looked smaller and very crowded.

We would use My Samui Island again.

My_Samui_Island, Manager at My Samui Island, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2018

Dear Nick p,

What a lovely review! We would like to thank you for the nice words, as well for taking your time to share your feedback of your day tour, and we are glad to know that you have enjoyed our tour and activities.

We would be more than happy to welcome you back, we truly hope that your travels bring you back to Samui.

My Samui Island Team

Reviewed January 25, 2018

Our trip to Angthong marine park with My Samui Island was one of the highlights of our trip. It was a perfect day out from start to finish and the places you are taken to are wonderful. And the staff on board the boat are really funny and friendly. The activities such as snorkelling and kayaking were great too. If you got make sure you take some waterproof protection for your camera or phone if you want to take pictures while Kayaking or without fear of damaged electronics.

I would note though if you are not able bodied, parts of this trip will not work for you such as seeing the blue lagoon, as there are some very very steep steps and also getting in and out of the boat would be a challenge. But there might be some accessible trips available but I didn't look into as it was not necessary for me on this particular trip.

Suitable for young children as well as there were a couple on our trip.

Highly recommend!

Dear Rebecca W,

Thank you very much for taking time sharing your memorable experience on TripAdvisor.

We are cheered to know that you enjoyed our day tour and activities. Your positive comments really drive us more motivation to continue delivering the genuine hospitality.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you here again for another wonderful holiday, hopefully in the not too distant future.

My Samui Island Team

See more reviews
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Our hotel suggested this tour company for a full day tour to see beautiful beaches and to enjoy snorkeling or just relaxing. The transfer from our hotel was on time and check in process was smooth at the pier. We left on time and everything was explained to us about the day. Lots of cold water was provided to us throughout the day as well. We had ample time to enjoy the beach at Koh Nangyuan before moving to our second stop for lunch at a beautiful restaurant on the beach. We then went to a shallow area with very clear water to snorkel off the boat. I chose to just swim instead of snorkel and felt that the staff were very concerned that everyone was getting the most out of the day. My husband was apprehensive about snorkeling, so at the last location, the captain personally took him into the water and spent the forty minutes with him, showing him where all the fish were. A great day that I would highly recommend to everyone.

My_Samui_Island, Manager at My Samui Island, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Dear Elaine G,

Thank you for choosing My Samui Island Tour and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. It is always encouraging to hear that our guests enjoyed our day tour and have so many positive things to say. It is much appreciated.

Your feedback is really motivating our team spirit to carry on and to improve our product and service quality to the higher level.

The Team looks forward to welcoming you back the hopefully not too distant future.

My Samui Island Tour