Review Highlights
Excellent nangyuan day trip

It was a very punctual and organised day trip. We felt welcome with the crew members as well as the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
tolgag386
Leeds, United Kingdom
via mobile
Amazing day out

We would definitely recommend My Samui island - had a fantastic day. Spots we visited were pristine... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2018
_es7052
Perth, Australia
via mobile

All reviews angthong national park steep stairs blue lagoon day trip toast awesome experience recommend this trip clear water koh nangyuan fresh fruit our tour guide his team these guys fisherman's village kayak protection boats
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife have experienced the best tour ever.
Congratulation to our guide YAW and to his team. This company is the best one.!
Daniel and Mihaela from Romania.

Date of experience: January 2018
My_Samui_Island, Manager at My Samui Island, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Dear Daniel & Mihaela,

Thank you for share your experience on TripAdvisor. We are cheer to know that you enjoyed our day tour. We will take your feedback as motivation to work even harder to exceed our guest’s expectations and beyond.

The Team looks forward to welcoming you back.

My Samui Island Tour Team

Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

We used My Samui Island as a referral booking through Tour East. Our trip was the day trip to Ang Thong Marine Park.

They picked us up from our hotel and brought us to the boat near Bophut. The day consisted of snorkelling, visiting the Emerald Lake, sea kayaking, two stunning beach locations and lunch at midday.

The staff were all extremely helpful and positive people. Fresh water and fruits were given out at regular intervals.

The boat was a speedboat and seemed suitable for the sea crossing. We saw boats from other tour operators which looked smaller and very crowded.

We would use My Samui Island again.

Date of experience: January 2018
My_Samui_Island, Manager at My Samui Island, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2018

Dear Nick p,

What a lovely review! We would like to thank you for the nice words, as well for taking your time to share your feedback of your day tour, and we are glad to know that you have enjoyed our tour and activities.

We would be more than happy to welcome you back, we truly hope that your travels bring you back to Samui.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

Our trip to Angthong marine park with My Samui Island was one of the highlights of our trip. It was a perfect day out from start to finish and the places you are taken to are wonderful. And the staff on board the boat are really funny and friendly. The activities such as snorkelling and kayaking were great too. If you got make sure you take some waterproof protection for your camera or phone if you want to take pictures while Kayaking or without fear of damaged electronics.

I would note though if you are not able bodied, parts of this trip will not work for you such as seeing the blue lagoon, as there are some very very steep steps and also getting in and out of the boat would be a challenge. But there might be some accessible trips available but I didn't look into as it was not necessary for me on this particular trip.

Suitable for young children as well as there were a couple on our trip.

Highly recommend!

Dear Rebecca W,

Thank you very much for taking time sharing your memorable experience on TripAdvisor.

We are cheered to know that you enjoyed our day tour and activities. Your positive comments really drive us more motivation to continue delivering the genuine hospitality.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you here again for another wonderful holiday, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Our hotel suggested this tour company for a full day tour to see beautiful beaches and to enjoy snorkeling or just relaxing. The transfer from our hotel was on time and check in process was smooth at the pier. We left on time and everything was explained to us about the day. Lots of cold water was provided to us throughout the day as well. We had ample time to enjoy the beach at Koh Nangyuan before moving to our second stop for lunch at a beautiful restaurant on the beach. We then went to a shallow area with very clear water to snorkel off the boat. I chose to just swim instead of snorkel and felt that the staff were very concerned that everyone was getting the most out of the day. My husband was apprehensive about snorkeling, so at the last location, the captain personally took him into the water and spent the forty minutes with him, showing him where all the fish were. A great day that I would highly recommend to everyone.

Date of experience: January 2018
My_Samui_Island, Manager at My Samui Island, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Dear Elaine G,

Thank you for choosing My Samui Island Tour and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. It is always encouraging to hear that our guests enjoyed our day tour and have so many positive things to say. It is much appreciated.

Your feedback is really motivating our team spirit to carry on and to improve our product and service quality to the higher level.

The Team looks forward to welcoming you back the hopefully not too distant future.

My Samui Island Tour

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

We booked through My Samui as we were impressed with the efficiency of the staff while looking into the trip. As we went a peak time the tours were busy but they squeezed us in. The boat was not properly set up for a crossing like that not having proper chairs just a bench to sit on so the way out was uncomfortable. The boat was already playing up on the way out with engines dying. We got to Koa Tao and had good snorkelling and a nice lunch before heading back. The weather had picked up (not anyone’s fault) but being in a boat with no seats meant we got bumped around and quite wet. Once in the rough seas he boat kept breaking down meaning we were left rocking there which is when people started to be sick. The smell of petrol was awful and the practices the crew were using to the get the boat going were very dangerous if something had caught fire. They eventually decided to transfer people off the ship to another one which was very dangerous but by then I was just pleased to get off that awful boat. The main guide was really nice I felt sorry for the crew as they were doing their best but that boat should have never taken 30 tourists out to sea that far in the first place. My advice when booking something like this is to check out the boat first and don’t go if you get sea sick as it’s likely to be rough! I am just pleased we made it back in one piece in the end as there was a small baby on board things could have ended a lot differently...

1  Thank Annifuse

Dear Annifuse,

Firstly, it was a great pleasure welcoming you to our day tour.
We do appreciated guests' comments and always seeking every guest's feedback as they are framing our ways of working and showing our areas for improvement.

For the problem about our speedboat, we would like to apologize for this inconvenience. We will discuss with our team on how we can prevent those points to happen in the future.