Review Highlights
I cannot fault them

From the minute we were collected at our resort to the time we were dropped home again, I cannot... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
JulesandBruiser
Adelaide, Australia
Angthong National Marine Park Snorkeling Tour

Cannot recommend this experience enough. Snorkelling, kayaking, hiking, and feasting on a... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
MelissaS6070

1,137 results
All reviews chai emerald lake these guys marine park day trip small group beach mats snorkeling guide sail rock avoid the crowds secluded beach other companies fresh fruit worth the extra money boat crew fantastic trip water and soft drinks
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

There are so many options to visit Ang Thong Marine Park, but this was recommended and I’m so glad we took this suggestion. We saw many big boats crammed with people. 100 degrees East provided great instruction, attention to detail-safety, good staff ratio to clients. They managed to miss the crowds by following a different timetable which worked perfectly. Price is all inclusive so no surprise costs for lunch or entrance to marine park. We snorkelled, & those of nervous disposition could be helped and reassured. 1 instructor to 3-4 people. Max 12 on each trip. Luxury speed boat, fruit, water, towels, beach mats & lunch all included. Kayaked, climbed to view point of Emerald lagoon, and time to chill on the beach. A truly memorable day. Thanks guys.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Let's face it, at the beginning I was apprehensive about the price....

However, I can say with certainty that it was well worth the money!

Snorkeling - I'm an avid snorkeler, my wife isn't. Which means most of the time she stays in the boat or beach while I'm in the water. Not the case here! Joe's (our guide) personal attention to my wife throughout the experience had her in the water the whole time.

Kayaking, hiking, beaches that weren't overcrowded.... it was all great.

Food - The lunch was the best I've ever had on a tour. Period. How they pulled off such a buffet on the beach I'll never know.

I could ramble on for days, but you should just try it and experience it for yourself.

Bravo guys!

Reviewed March 27, 2018

I absolutely loved this day. With only having 5 min with a snorkel once before, I didnt know what I was doing at all. But all the team made you feel safe and comfortable, at all times. I started off with Chai holding the float ring, while I got the confidence to get my breathing right. I got pulled around at the start, so I didnt miss out on seeing anything. By the end I was doing it myself and even attempting a dive down. Was good doing the Kyaking to mix it up, a beautiful lunch and stair climb to see the emerald pool. By the end of the day, I think I was hooked on the snorkelling and wanted to go again. Next visit to Samui, we will, for sure. Thank you Kurt

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

We were lucky enough to join the 100 degrees team again this time with our friends for the Anthong marine park tour.

Our day started at 9am, allowing time for the Buffett breakfast! After a leisurely cruise we arrived at the marine park for excellent snorkeling followed by kayaking and lunch at one of the beaches.

We then travelled to the Anthong lagoon well after all the other (crowded) boats left.

Kurt, Mr Chai and crew were excellent and nothing too much trouble. The team was excellent with a couple of our group who had not snorkelled much before ensuring they also had a great time.

Very accommodating to food allergies arranging a special gluten free meal for my husband.

It is definitely worth spending the extra money on 100 degrees. Small group numbers, plenty of room on the boat and no hidden charges- all drinks, towels, snacks and lunch included.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

We booked a speedboat tour to Koh Tao for snorkling. The snorkling itself was nice. Not the best ever but very nice. We saw plenty of fish and different corals. The thing that makes this trip 5/5 is the staff. We were 9 tourists on the boat and 5 crew members. 3 snorkling guides and 2 operated the boat. The Thai crew was super service minded and made sure everyone was comfortable and had a good time. Me and my girlfriend wanted to go off a bit further and have a look so one guide followed us. Some other participants where a bit uncomfortable with water so they got life jackets and a guide with a rescue ring or whatever you call it by there side the hole time so he could easily help them back to the boat if anything would happen. The guides also dove down and pointed out different things in the coral reefs for us. The lunch included was also above expectation. Very well prepared Thai food with many choices, mindfully spiced of course so we Europeans don’t perish. The whole experience was also very well planned overall, not a bunch of unneeded sightseeing or stuff like that.