“Excellent experience”

100 Degrees East Dive Team
Ranked #1 of 157 Tours in Ko Samui
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving and Snorkeling at its BestSamui's premiere Marine Team, specialising in a professional and personalised service. Offering dive education courses and tours and exclusive snorkeling tours to Koh Tao and Angthong National Marine Park. With a guaranteed maximum number of just 12 guests on any tour, you’ll be diving and snorkeling clear of the crowds to the top destinations in the Gulf of Thailand. Customer safety, service and satisfaction are our always our priority.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If you want to pay a bit more and avoid the boards packed to the rafters then these guys are for you! So well organised. Comprehensive briefing , only 10 of us on the boat and 5 crew. We did the snorkel trip which includes Kayak trip , lunch on beach and walk to some great landmarks. The day was simply superb and would highly recommend. Well done to Caz and her team.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,077)
All reviews
"secluded beach"
in 29 reviews
"other companies"
in 31 reviews
"well worth the extra money"
in 10 reviews
in 13 reviews
"fantastic trip"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had two families with kids (11, 10, 9, 8 and 2) and arranged pick up from our Villa on Lipa Noi beach. About 2hrs to Koh Tao and we visited 3 different sites for snorkelling, fun swimming and jumping off the boat. Lunch was at Mango Bay. The team at 100 Degree East were awesome and the day was such fun and the kids really enjoyed themselves. Snorkelling was amazing including spotting 3 Sharks and an on going educational dialogue for the kids from our guides. Really rough trip home with what appeared to be bigger than expected waves but the team were great and it did not in anyway detract from a fabulous day out. Highly recommend these for the personalised service and elevated experiences they provide.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

There are so many options to visit Ang Thong Marine Park, but this was recommended and I’m so glad we took this suggestion. We saw many big boats crammed with people. 100 degrees East provided great instruction, attention to detail-safety, good staff ratio to clients. They managed to miss the crowds by following a different timetable which worked perfectly. Price is all inclusive so no surprise costs for lunch or entrance to marine park. We snorkelled, & those of nervous disposition could be helped and reassured. 1 instructor to 3-4 people. Max 12 on each trip. Luxury speed boat, fruit, water, towels, beach mats & lunch all included. Kayaked, climbed to view point of Emerald lagoon, and time to chill on the beach. A truly memorable day. Thanks guys.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Let's face it, at the beginning I was apprehensive about the price....

However, I can say with certainty that it was well worth the money!

Snorkeling - I'm an avid snorkeler, my wife isn't. Which means most of the time she stays in the boat or beach while I'm in the water. Not the case here! Joe's (our guide) personal attention to my wife throughout the experience had her in the water the whole time.

Kayaking, hiking, beaches that weren't overcrowded.... it was all great.

Food - The lunch was the best I've ever had on a tour. Period. How they pulled off such a buffet on the beach I'll never know.

I could ramble on for days, but you should just try it and experience it for yourself.

Bravo guys!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I absolutely loved this day. With only having 5 min with a snorkel once before, I didnt know what I was doing at all. But all the team made you feel safe and comfortable, at all times. I started off with Chai holding the float ring, while I got the confidence to get my breathing right. I got pulled around at the start, so I didnt miss out on seeing anything. By the end I was doing it myself and even attempting a dive down. Was good doing the Kyaking to mix it up, a beautiful lunch and stair climb to see the emerald pool. By the end of the day, I think I was hooked on the snorkelling and wanted to go again. Next visit to Samui, we will, for sure. Thank you Kurt