Sea me Spring Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
  • Beachfront
US$33
US$28
Hotels.com
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$47
Agoda.com
The Bayview Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$94
US$91
Rabbit Resort Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$76
Hotels.com
Zing Resort & Spa(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$21
US$19
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$165
US$1,615
US$430
Trip.com
1,037 results
All reviewschic towersea viewwalking streetnew toweropposite the beachswimming poolsuperior roomnice hotelhigher floorexcellent locationtravel agentindian foodtuk tukbooked this hotelrooms are bigstayed nightsbreakfast spread
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

First of all, I would like to say people is most important.

The staffs who working in this hotel isn’t concerned about guests.

We’ve had lunch of 8 people and the waiter & waitress never comes to the table for order, when we called them they comes with very annoyed face and try to run from us even not finished order.

How come all 8 people only discuss about their unfriendliness services during whole lunch time? It never happened to us in Pattaya, even street Kuai-tiao shop is more kinder than this hotel’s Italian restaurant.

If you order coffee you needed to wait 30 mins, I’ve order frappuccino and they’ve put whipping cream but never asking do I want cream or not. Maybe I’ve order to hard drink for them, maybe that is why they deliver coffee after 30 mins order. Also waitress gave coffee to my hand even there was table infront of me.

If you go to the room? It will be more amazing! This hotel has review of complains about cockroaches. The room is very dusty, I’ve attached pictures of wiped the table in the room with my hand. I saw white snowflakes on my finger! Stains everywhere in the room. Disgusting hotel.

Such a amazing hotel! Unfriendly staffs, musky water color of swimming pool, and dusty room.

How come this hotel keeping the business? I really wonder who is GM of this hotel and doing what.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gon K
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

We reached the hotel on the 22nd, and had to wait for check-in as we'd arrived before 2PM. We went out fir our tour and eventually checked-in at 6PM. We had booked a family room, consisting of 2 bed rooms. The rooms were nice, spacious and comfortable with a view of the ocean.

The reason that this property does not get a give star rating is because of the food. Though the spread is large, one would expect that with such high tourist inflows from India, an attempt would be made to include Indian food in the breakfast menu. My family basically survived on bread, butter and fruits for breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Vikash B
Reviewed March 2, 2018

I had a mini suite and it was so beautiful. The location is a little away from Central Pattaya but still everything you need all around you. I LOVED this place. The room was outstanding and the service was perfect.

Room Tip: Get one of the smaller suites if you can. The bathroom alone is worth it.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank airlie c
Reviewed March 1, 2018

First of all the location of the hotel is great, just opposite the beach and near everything you need for a good stay. Friendly staff, nice pool and great breakfast. Nice clean rooms. I will definitely choose this hotel next time I going to Pattaya. Stayed: Feb 2018,

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

We had a stay of 3 Days in this Hotel .
It’s Really fulfils the expectation from a good hotel .
The Staff is very polite and supportive as well as friendly .
Welcome and Check in Process up to the mark .
Rooms are having lovely balcony in front of the beach . Well maintained condition .
The location of the Resort is just a Road Cross away !
Breakfast Menu - Indian Food Range Missing . Can be Improved
Overall this resort is worth staying surely .
I would surely recommend it .
Good Luck