“Lovely Thai food”

Ranked #88 of 1,251 Restaurants in Pattaya
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2018

I had delicious Chicken in Spicy Chili Paste, Pad Thai and a Coconut Shake.

Beautiful decorative restaurant with both indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed September 29, 2018

Great food, good prices and great service. Great place to relax and eat. Watching the bay and waves coming on to the beach.. The only you have to do and please don't forget ask the wait staff if the table you have chosen either smoking or non-smoking is not rented or bought by someone. There are some foreigners claim that they have been going there for years, so that is their space. It's happened to me and I have seen it happen to others. Short of an argument or fight this is the best way to go., or leave, which is a shame. I have made my complaints, but as we all know Thai people don't like confrontation and would not stop the practice. Otherwise this is a great place to visit. Good luck and no fisty cuffs with anyone, follow my thinking and all will be well. Have fun!!!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

What a shame. This used to be a nice relaxed place with reasonable prices. Now it's sadly become a tourist rip off restaurant. Asked for extra lime, which is free everywhere in Thailand, and they charged me 20 baht. Not much, but it's the principle of extracting as much as they can from holiday makers which are totally unreasonable.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

We arrived at 21:00, we've eaten here a lot as it's previously always been good.The restaurant must be under new management as now it's very poor. The food seemed to come very quickly indicating that it was not freshly cooked. I had the mussel pot which was vry far from fresh. Very disappointing now.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We call in if we are in Jomtien.
It's consistently good.
Huge menu and a Japanese sushi selection.
The price is reasonable.
Service is pretty good.

We keep going back, so it's obviously acceptable.