All reviews main city sliders big room thailand taxi balcony
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

The staff are not friendly. They are curt and seem a little put out at times by questions. They do not speak English well . No towels given out after 3:00 and the amenities are terrible. The rooms are old fashioned but spacious. We had a family suite and it was great--2 beds and 2 baths.

The water park was ok. The slides were not turned on until we asked (and my kids went down one of them dry!) and the pool isn't anything great.

The roller coaster and other rides are a little janky but still fun.

The beach had nice small waves, and we had a chance to jet ski in front of the hotel. The water wasn't very clean or clear but still fun.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachel W
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

One of my fav hotel since i was young. This was my fisrt after at least 20 years.

I agree to every comments that said the hotel is old and tired. However, you need to consider the price you have paid for. They are not rip off you and for sure with this price range you only can get a lousy apartment room in pattaya city without beachfront, amusement park, slider for the kids, etc...

Anyway, Pattaya Park will always my fav hotel in this city. And i'll be back!!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PongCC
Reviewed December 8, 2016

I booked the room online but exited within half hour..good thing is twe got our refund ...the interior is too old and has big open balconies which are not safe with kids around.. very isolated feeling and also its not very centrally located...

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Swarnavz
Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

Old, dirty and with very bad staff and management.
I was there with my family to spend a day at park.
The water is over polluted and added with tons of chloride.
Changing rooms and toilet old and smelly.
Staff very rude and can see that management care only about money.
They don't care about the costumers.
Will never go back there.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank gianni k
Reviewed April 13, 2016 via mobile

We took friends and their kid to Pattaya Park, instead of more expensive parks. And we loved it. It cost 100 baht per adult. What I like the most is that it had a mix of local and foreign tourists. They also had lax regulation here, so the water park welcomed everyone, with proper swimming suit or not. You could also go to the beach from there.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family