1,183 results
All reviews rooftop bar welcome drink room design walking street unique hotel the location is perfect excellent hotel royal garden plaza great pool shopping mall baht bus central festival night life beach road gigi suite accor
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent meal in the SEA restaurant. Extensive menu with lots of choices to suit all tastes. The service was very good with a very attentive waiter. The restaurant is currently on the eatigo app and when we visited we had a 50% discount on the food! Bargain

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Manager B, General Manager at Hotel Baraquda Pattaya - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for giving us such a positive comment and sharing your experience at Sea restaurant.

We are flattered to have exceeded your expectations on your recent visit. Your kind words truly mean the world to us. The team and I are delighted to have been able to deliver quality service and satisfaction in regards to our variety and quality of food and attentive service. Your message will be passed on to our staff, which I’m sure will be delighted and motivated with this review, and strive for higher levels of service.

Lastly, we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again in the near future

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel for following reasons
1. Entire staff are very friendly and help you to any extent.
2. Rooms are clean and the amenities are perfect.
3. Location of the hotel is excellent
4. Food is excellent.
When all these factors are covered what else you need ? This is my 4th stay at this hotel and I enjoyed every stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank brbhaskar61
Hotel Manager B, General Manager at Hotel Baraquda Pattaya - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Greetings from Hotel Baraquda Pattaya!
Thank you for choosing Hotel Baraquda Pattaya MGallery by Sofitel for your stay in Pattaya and also sharing your opinion towards our hotel.
I am overjoyed to hear that we have successes in meeting your expectations in most of the aspects of your stay. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope to exceed your expectations on your next stay

Reviewed August 16, 2018

Excellent hotel ! The staff is great, the location is top, close to everything ! It was my second stay at the Hotel Baraquda Pattaya - MGallery by Sofitel, and I loved it. I stayed there for four nights in August 2018. Nice swimming pool, very good breakfast, friendly staff, near many Pattaya attractions and shopping centers! Highly recommended! I would definitely return.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

This is one strange Hotel. The song “Hotel California” could have been written about this place. The architect who designed the rooms must have been on drugs. Strangely, funky rooms are Jetson-space-age modern but in great need of modernizing. There is little closet space and for most of the shelving you would need to stand on a chair to reach. The worst part is the AC — noisy as hell, like your are living in a wind tunnel. I had to shut the AC off at night in order to sleep.

The Accor lounge is pitiful and the minimal food on offer reminds me of something worse than your elementary school cafeteria food. The bed is soggy.

There are some redeeming positives—central location, reliable internet, breakfast has variety, and front desk staff and restaurant staff try hard. Still, one feels stuck in a 3-Star Hotel at 4-star prices.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Manager B, General Manager at Hotel Baraquda Pattaya - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear Asiatraveler007,
Allow me to express my gratitude for sharing your thoughts on the experience you had at Hotel Baraquda Pattaya MGallery by Sofitel and for assessing the level of service provided.
I am truly sorry to hear regarding the several issues you have experienced during your recent stay with us. Please rest assured that your feedback regarding the AC and Accor lounge food has been conveyed to our managers, who are taking the right action necessary in order to achieve optimum guest satisfaction. I am sincerely sorry missing this opportunity to surpass your expectation and for the events that prevented you from fully embracing your holidays in Thailand.
In regards to the design of the hotel, the hotel is designed based on the nautical theme of Pattaya. MGallery by Sofitel is a boutique collection of hotels, where each hotel is unique and reflects its destination along with a host of other core values we incorporate in the building. The design of our hotel is greatly appreciated by people in Pattaya and out of it, and we have received many awards for it as well. You are the first guest who disliked it. Design is always a matter of preference and taste at the end of the day.
At Hotel Baraquda, we strive to provide a superior service experience to every guest and I am sorry as we did not achieve this during your stay. Your constructive comments are of immense value in providing a focus for improvement of the hotel products and services.
I remain hopeful we will hear from you again and have a chance of hosting you again in order to provide the true Baraquda Pattaya service.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

The most welcoming hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff are so friendly and look after you really well, the hotel is in perfect location and really nice decor will definitely return. Special mention to meow you made our holiday so much better and thank you for the photo, I will look at it when I feel sad

Trip type: Travelled with friends