“Superb”

Ranked #1 of 1,177 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Elegant Dining, French and European cuisine. We offer the largest selection of imported beef from Aus, USA, Japan, NZ. as well as some amazing Fish. Snow fish, oysters lobster scallops, large wine list, fine spirits, cocktails, Largest Gin selection in ASIA 150 Gins! 40 Vodkas, 80 Whiskeys. Indoor and outdoor dining areas, Romantic restaurant. Perfect for a birthday anniversary or family celebration. Cafe des Amis is elegant but relaxed and not stuffy or posh. We aspire to the challenges of keeping every customer happy and providing a high class eatery for the area. Dress code is casual smart: please do not be scruffy, Our garden terrace dining area is perfect for children. Please use Grab Taxi app to get to us we are located 1km from walking street.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I decided to treat my Thai family to a special meal on our last evening in Jomtien so I looked for a place a little special. I called the restaurant a few hours earlier and booked for a party of 15, the restaurant staff were very helpful and had our long table already prepared for our arrival. The restaurant was a little out of the way place from the hustle and bustle of the beech area but easily accessible. The ambiance of the restaurant was fantastic and you got that high class feel to the place.

Staff were exceptionally motivated and well versed in the arts of fine dining and were very knowledgeable about their products and passionate, this serves well for the owner of this restaurant who must of had a lot of input into both the design of the premises and training for his staff.

Glasses were never empty and every effort was made by staff to make everyone feel welcome, they even provided high chairs for toddlers. I personally chose the Beef Wellington as my main course and must say it was exceptional in both presentation and cooked to my personal preference and was delicious. My only regret was my Thai family did not try the various cuisines available on the menu and just had the Thai menu on offer. I had a couple of Mojito's whilst there and must admit it was up there with the best of them.

I have to say its throughly deserves it high rating on TA and this is a place I will constantly return to when I am in the area, it is perfect for a family, couples, friends or even to take clients to impress them of your knowledge of the local fine dining establishments.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,240)

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the better restaurants in Pattaya, not a great location, but well known. The food is very good, a variety of dishes on the menu. It’s not the cheapest restaurant, but the prices are correct. Congrats to everyone here.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

I have been here about 6 times over the last 12 months and plenty of times before that. There are not many high end restaurants in Pattaya, but Cafe Des Ami is certainly one of them. If you want to treat yourself to an all round dining experience then its a must visit.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Have been here many times food is always very good. Have tired many dishes and find it hard to pick one out as a favourite. The service is fantastic and staff welcoming. Setting is excellent alfresco and inside It is fine dining and price is justified , well worth a visit you must book to secure table, albeit Blu was able to accommodate our late request for Christmas Day. in this very popular restaurant.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Absolutly worth a trip to this restaurant! The food, service and atmosphere is perfect.

Will definetly visit again