“A place to be!”

Price range: US$30 - US$70
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2018

This is a place to be for wine lovers! Absolutely fair prices for quality. My boyfriend and I love this place.. We had a wonderful dinner. Friendly and efficient service.Highly recommended restaurant!

1  Thank kulet b

Reviewed March 25, 2018

I have been a regular to this fabulous restaurant for more than thirty years. It has always been one of the best restaurants in Pattaya, both for their food, service and ambiance. Dress code has been an important part of the ambiance and to keep the formal feeling. Guests in shorts have always been asked to eat in one of the other restaurants. However, on my last visit, this had changed, and a man in shorts and a sports t-shirt was received. I am afraid it is the beginning of the end for this fantastic restaurant if the formal setting is now loosened up.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

This restaurant has by far won my heart wih all the wine they provide. Its a hidden gem and located in the heart of the Royal Cliff Beach Hotel. You can even book a table inside the wine cellar and view all the fine wine they provide, the staff is very helpful in choosing the wine as well.
We will definitely come back again!

1  Thank elisaschubert
Reviewed March 19, 2018

I had a wonderful time eating at this restaurant with my family. It's our favourite place to go to for memorable food and wine. We also love the cozy ambiance of the place as well as the service staff who are always very warm and friendly. This place is great for special occasions or if you want to indulge in delicious cuisine!

Reviewed March 12, 2018

This is the place to go for a great fine dining experience. Before they use to be very strict on the dress code but now they are very welcoming. Good move. We are at a beach side resort so they cannot expect everyone to dress up. We recommend the Steak and the scampi soup it is truly delicious. For dessert it has to be the Banana Flame. The service was top quality. They were attentive and do not over do it. This is the one of the best fine dining restaurants in Pattaya.