All reviews family studio tour desk pool bar travel desk nice hotel indian breakfast beach road comfortable stay walking street special thanks house keeping hotel staff room service is tuk tuk deluxe room susi alcazar
Reviewed September 8, 2018

We stayed in a family studio and the space was amazing. We had our teenage son with us and he felt as if he had his own space. Hotel was clean and central to everything you could want.
The only thing that stops us giving 5 stars is that sometimes to the attend to detail is missing. Simply things like 3 people in a room means you need 3 sets of towels all,the time. In fact 3 of everything would have been helpfully. The tea and coffee needs filling everyday and sometimes the clean was abit quick so somethings were missed. Also had to keep asking for a duvet for my son (it took a week to get). But this is a great hotel and don't be put of my the high volume of male Indians because they can be rude, the staff are all amazing and they will make your stay .

Stayed: August 2018
Jonas S, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry to see that you got only 2 amenity sets when you were 3 persons and I have discussed this with our Housekeeping team already and also that they must respond faster. Next time please address all maters with our 24 hour reception who better understand English. We hope to see you back soon again, and I remain,
Sincerely yours
Jonas Sjostedt

Reviewed September 4, 2018

It's one of the hotels which I prefer to stay in Pattaya for my upcoming trips.The hotel is pleasant, clean and rooms are really worth for the price. The staffs are good and very much supportive. The room services are up to the expected levels and rooms are cleanly maintained. Overall satisfied with my stay @ Centara.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts
Jonas S, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear RM-Velu,
Warm Greetings from Centara Pattaya Hotel! Thank you for taking the time to make this review. We are happy to read that your expectations was met and have noted the good comments on our cleanliness, room service and and our staff service. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon.
Sunny Thai Regards
The Management

Reviewed August 30, 2018

My friend & I travel to Pattaya annually and stay at this hotel. The hotel is clean and service is good albeit the hotel is somewhat older. We enjoy the location. It is quiet and close to the main Soi and a short walking distance to beach road.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts
Jonas S, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Dear Guest,
Warm regards from Centara Pattaya Hotel!
Thank you for staying with us again and share the good comments on our staff service, cleanliness and hotel location. Sunny Thai regards. The Management

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Location is great which is not too far from main road. There is 7-11 nearby. The room is great but there are a lot of black stain in bathroom. Major components in room are still in a good condition but in the bathroom it is really need emergency maintenance.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts
Jonas S, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Dear Vechasak,
Warm regards from Centara Pattaya Hotel! Thank you for staying with us. All rooms are regular touched up and maintained and we will change the stained silicon as you mentioned. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon. Sunny Thai Regards.
The Management

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Best management i ever seen. Staffs always smile on their face. I left my wallet (have ~ 3000 USD inside) at my saftey box when i had check out and going to bangkok. I called to the hotel, the manager found my wallet and decided sent me back my wallet from pattaya to my hotel at bangkok in personally at the same day. The manger even count the number of the moneys and write down on the paper, make sure there is no lost . What a great service and manager style i ever seen. Highly recommended this hotel, and this is my best choice to stay at pattaya. One more thanks again to the great management team.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank johnsonhonam
Jonas S, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Dear Johnsonhonam,

Warm Greetings from Centara Pattaya Hotel! Thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your good experience from your stay. We are very happy to read that all your expectations was met and you appreciated our service. We will share this great feed back on our staff and managers handling of the forgotten wallet, thank you again, and I remain,
Sincerely Yours