All reviews rooftop pool stayed here quiet soi soi bukhao air con superior room family mart rooms are large enjoyed my stay hotel is located good size microwave spaciousness balcony wifi housekeeping tiles
Reviewed October 20, 2015

I stayed here having booked for a week, I would have left for one of the Sabai hotels (i did later) if I had known some facts upon arrival.
It is a very centrally located establishment, ideal for traveling between the various soi's, which is why i picked it.
I arrived during heavy rain, it was the 17th of September and it had been bad for a couple of days, i got to reception and i was (not cordially) asked for my passport as per usual to photocopy, was asked for a deposit of 1000 baht and i paid, then signed my name and at this point I was told there is no WIFI, the lifts are out and you are on the 5th floor, no "Sorry sir", no offer to house me down the road in LK Suites, no offer of free breakfast, just this is how it is. (It was 3 days before the WIFI was back on and 2 for the lift, but the lift went again on another day and even when working was "temperamental".
The second day I awoke it was sunny, rain had stopped, so i took a walk up to the rooftop pool, except you could not use it, the glass doors were smashed, the pool was not in service, due to the heavy rain i suppose.
The room itself was a standard room, well equipped fridge, toiletries and the like, the outside balcony aircon unit was very noisy in the room, i liked the fact of there being a microwave, came in handy, shower was good, room spacious, bed comfortable but i noticed a small distinct stain on the bottom right corner of the bed on my 4th morning, my room was tidied whilst I was out and the next morning I awoke and saw the same stain, hmm I thought, maybe they only change the sheets every 2 days? but nope on my last day 3 days after there was that small grey stain.
A very disappointing experience and I doubt I would bother with LK group again after this experience, not with all the competition around.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank yozz45
LK_Management_Team, Customer service at LK Royal Wing, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2015

Dear yozz45

Thanks for your arrival and told your miserable issues during stay in our hotel. We extremely regret which made you were upset. Please accept our apologizes. We always willing to get both positive and negative feedback from everywhere and from everyone that was our valued guests. .

Regarding from overall of the mistake for our facilities in the hotel cause of the heavy rain which occurring throughout Pattaya district. It was an out of control situation. Any of your miserable, we already passed on it to the manager for improving now.

Hopefully you understand that was unavoidable circumstance and not be angry for this issue. Once again for interrupt your vacation and hope you come back to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed October 1, 2015

Fantastic hotel nice and clean and right next to the best bars and restaurants in Soi Buakhao. Just a few mins walk is New Plaza market and The Marquee Bar on Soi Buakhao next to new Plaza being our favourite place to go most nights playing 60's, 70's & 80's music. Highly recommend the LK Royal Wing for convenience and value for money.

Stayed: September 2015
LK_Management_Team, Customer service at LK Royal Wing, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2015

Dear Simon M

Please accept a huge thank you from all of us here at LK Royal Wing. We were so happy to hear you had such a great experience. It means the world to us to hear when we have had a success. All comments are worth reading and learning from, even the good ones.

Hope you come back to stay with us again.

Reviewed September 20, 2015

If breakfast isn't top of your list then I heartily recommend this hotel. I've stayed here a couple of times out of season and they do some fantastic deals from time to time. If you are going for a one bedroom suite try to get one with a balcony as it is definitely worth the small extra cost.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
LK_Management_Team, Customer Service at LK Royal Wing, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2015

Dear andrew w

Thank you so much for your cool review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! It was great for us to have read such a positive feedback, it's really motivated us to always try our best to give our all.

We hope you will find another good reason to come to visit at Lk Royal Wing.

Customer Service team

Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

Brilliant value hotel.
Great rooms, clean & well appointed.
Quality staff & service.
Good rooftop pool.
Good location too, tucked up a quiet Soi just off the busy Soi Buakhao.
Loads of decent bars and restaurants within walking distance.

I'm booked in to stay again at the end of the month.

I'd recommend the LK Royal Wing to anyone.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Jamie L

Such a lovely Feedback, thank you very much! It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback. It is an absolute delight that you enjoyed your stay at the Lk Royal Wing.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

Always stay here, had 3 visits to Pattaya this time and this hotel never fails for me.
Excellent customer service, clean and perfectly located.
Had a item stolen from a local (not in hotel) and hotel helped me track everything down to get it back. You are in safe hands here and hotel will bend over backwards to help you. Stayed in 4 "LK's" and this is my favourite.

Thanks for an enjoyable stay!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank ThailandDave
LK_Management_Team, Customer service at LK Royal Wing, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2015

Dear ThailandDave

All the best and hope to see you soon.