Baan Souy(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$149
US$55
US$44
Rabbit Resort Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$72
US$144
US$93
Tara Court Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$285
Trip.com
US$1,025
US$329
All reviewsrooftop poolquiet soisoi bukhaoair consuperior roomfamily martrooms are largecentral locationenjoyed my staycentral festivalgood sizemicrowavespaciousnessshowerbalconywifihousekeeping
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are large, clean and the beds are comfortable, the shower can't seem to hold it's temperature so it's a little frustrating also you'll need to shower with the drain cover off otherwise you'll flood the bathroom. The ac works well and the fridge and kettle are a welcome addition. The pool is a great size and there is a nice roof terrace. The wifi is a bit frustrating as it times out very quickly. The hotel is centrally located and the staff are very helpful. The rooms are a little outdated an could definitely do with some modernising. Value for money all round.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
LK_Management_Team, other at LK Royal Wing, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2018

Dear elsalty

Thank you very much for staying with us and many thanks for taking the time to review your experiences with us on Trip Advisor.

Although hearing negative feedback is never pleasant, your comments are important to the success of our organization, we truly apologize that we failed to service during your visit, about our service we have taken note of your comment and have been looking into them personally together with the department concerned.

Hope you come back to stay with us again in the near future.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is scrupulously clean, the staff do a wonderful job of cleaning it.
The front of house staff always have a smile, and a courteous, professional manner.
The room I stayed in was a good size with a marvelous bathroom complete with a double shower. There was tea and coffee making facilities with the tea and coffee supplied daily, a microwave, toaster, and a double hob.
The bed was a little hard for my liking but not overly so.
The location is perfect, a short walk (1 minute) to all the restaurants, bars, or entertainment that you could want, but down a quiet Soi that was never noisy for a great night's sleep.
Thank you all for making my stay here so enjoyable and I will definitely be back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Shaun B
LK_Management_Team, other at LK Royal Wing, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Dear Shaun B

Thank you for your stay at the hotel and sharing stories on the site of the famous Trip Advisor . Our hotel staffs feel very pleased to satisfy that we successfully meet your needs during stay with us.

We are extremely happy to keep the standard of service what you impressed and very pleased to offer a new service to ensure you a pleasant stay in our hotel even more and hopefully we can get a favor from you to stay again in the near future.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed October 12, 2017

I stay at these hotels because of the price point, $40 all in. But best to keep your expectations in check. The room was OK, air conditioning worked, clean sheets and towels provided, even complimentary water and coffee. The problem is the staff, who by every measure, hate their jobs. Expect that cold glare if you interrupt them looking at their phones, even though they are supposed to be working and have the rest of 3/4 of an hour doing junk all. Does this matter ? Not if you understand and expect nothing from them. Is it good service - no of course not. Can they think independently to solve a problem you may have - nope. Will they really try - nope. I'm speaking mostly about reception. Housekeeping was friendlier, but communicating was a problem.

I always think, maybe there's a language problem ? It's part of it, but the bigger notion is that they don't think of themselves representing the hotel and just want you to go away because their phone is beckoning. It's their country I know, but if you don't want to interact with people, don't be in a service business. For me, I certainly don't want an unhappy or surly man or women waiting on me (usually at reception it's a women and that's usually more than fine).

Again the solution - either stay at a better hotel known for service or expect nothing from them. You'll be happier and have a better vacation. Plus you only spent $40 / night or less than $300 staying there for the week ! With the money you saved, get a relaxing massage.

Room Tip: Stay on a upper level (3rd or above). Tipping (4o Batt) helps make friends with housekeeping.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank PJMN1214
LK_Management_Team, customer service at LK Royal Wing, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Dear PJMN1214

Thank you for your review providing feedback of your stay. We appreciate your comments and suggestions.

By telling us what you don't like and needs to be improved , you are helping us deliver great customer service to our other guests in the future.Once again we are sincerely apologies for not having delivered a perfect experience for you.

We do hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again next time.

Sincerely Yours ,

Reviewed June 20, 2017

Stayed in 5603 (Grand Balcony) well worth the little extra to have that outside seating area. Staff were really helpful especially when i checked in and the airline had lost my luggage, they rang the airport to arrange getting it sent to the hotel for me.
The hotel is on a quiet road but is only minutes walk from bars, restaurants and you can walk straight through from there to central mall with little effort

Room Tip: floor 6 has the balconies
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
LK_Management_Team, customer service at LK Royal Wing, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Dear Barcruiser101

Please accept a huge thank you from all of us here at LK Royal Wing. We were so happy to hear you had such a great experience..

It means the world to us to hear when we have had a success. All comments are worth reading and learning from, even the good ones.Hope you come back to stay with us again.

Warmest Regards ,

Reviewed June 19, 2017

Just spent 15 days in room 5601 (Deluxe Grand Balcony) in May 2017. I previously stayed in the same room in 2013 and enjoyed it so much I specifically requested I be reassigned to the same room - which is spacious, quiet and well appointed.

However, whilst I was generally well satisfied with my stay I did note a couple of issues which merit comment.

1. The room is showing clear signs of wear and tear, particularly it needs to be repainted. Also, the external wall tiles and plastering around the deck are becoming markedly weathered and obviously need maintenance.

2. The aircon initially was unreliable and on about three occasions I had to report that it was not cooling. Maintenance teams attended promptly and eventually it worked reasonably satisfactorily - although the bedside thermostat control seemed to be ineffective so that the room temperature could not be regulated up or down.

3. Check in proceeded smoothly although there was no porterage service immediately available and I was told to leave my bags on the footpath from where they would be delivered to my room - which they were after about 20 minutes!

4. At times the security arrangements seemed a bit casual - at times there would be a guy positioned near the entrance , but quite often there would be nobody in sight.

The buffet breakfasts at the nearby Royal Suites was satisfactorily good, but apparently not quite as lavish as during my earlier visit. For example - definitely no bacon available this time.

Despite my comments above I enjoyed my stay at Royal Wing as the LK properties generally have a reassuring aura about them. But trust that its usual high standards are maintained.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 6th Floor have good views across Pattaya
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
LK_Management_Team, customer service at LK Royal Wing, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Dear HarryR28

By telling us what you don't like and needs to be improved , you are helping us deliver great customer service to our other guests in the future. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Warmest Regards ,