“Great place”

Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #19 of 456 Hotels in Pattaya

Close to Everything , Great service, their chicken wings very nice
super friendly staff , super nice room. super great bbq dinner just that the menu is same everyday abit boring for eating the same food everyday :)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HardRock_Pattaya, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Miki L,

We would like to thank you for choosing your stay with us on your recent visit to Pattaya. I am glad to hear that our staff took good care of you and that you enjoyed our chicken wings! Thank you for your kind words. I am sure the team will enjoy reading them.

I have noted your comment about the food and will pass your comment to our Kitchen Team. Thank you very much for your constructive review. Looking forward to seeing you back at Hard Rock Pattaya soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When i askt fore Weel done food i did never get that. Always blody inside . And the room was not good clean. All the do is make the bed. And Even that i durty. Badroom you get Noor good clean to. Hope this will be beter

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HardRock_Pattaya, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear rm281820,

Thank you very much for your review. We value all guest feedback in order to improve our facilities and service offerings. I am sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience during your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to drop me an email at jorge.smith@hardrockhotels.net if you require further explanations or assistance. We could catch up and discuss on how we can turn this whole one-off unpleasant experience into a positive and memorable one for you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

1st i had a terrible stay at a walking street hotel, but than i saw the hardrock walked in and i knew i must stay here...after i checked in the world was great again....also the cafe next to the hotel was a nice experience, excellent staff. i was alone but never felt like.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear HUF_84,

We would like to thank you for choosing your stay with us on your recent visit to Pattaya. I am glad to hear that our staff took good care of you. Thank you for your kind words. I am sure the team will enjoy reading them. Looking forward to seeing you back at Hard Rock Pattaya soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's not bad. Location is good. I like the swimming pool. The room with the view of the waterfront has a good view.

The service mind of the staff is good. Breakfast was delicious. If you have a chance, on weekends

I want to stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear ekzmsitm011,

Thank you for posting your review. Glad you were able to enjoy the vibe and experience of Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya! We have some fun activities planned for the rest of the year so please come back and stay with us again. Please book directly with us for the best rates (guaranteed) and extra benefits found only on our website. See you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm very happy and impressive to service. My daughter is very funny.
She like party foam. All Staffs took good care of me that make our holiday was very impressive. See you next time. We love Hard Rock.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear sayamons2017,

Thank you very much for your review and for staying with us at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya. I especially enjoyed reading your comments about my colleagues, whom I believe do set our hotel experience apart. Thank you again and I hope we’ll have the opportunity to welcome you back to Pattaya soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a BRILLIANT CONCEPT! And OMG what amazing service , MUSIC and food. The live music was the highlight of the evening. If you’re in Pattaya, missing this would be terrible . Also don’t forget to ask for the Jumbo combo. Must must have

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear ayesha m,

My team and I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya and for taking the time to share your feedback. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the overall service and facilities especially the Jumbo Combo and live music at Hard Rock Cafe. Please think of us when planning your next escape to Pattaya as we would like to welcome you back again for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been staying at HardRock for one night, and I wish my trip had been longer.
The pool is really big, with variation of both tile pool and sand-based areas.
Variance selection of restaurants and nice drinks. The
The staff are very attentive and friendly.

However, I wish I could find a selection of pillow types and a hair dryer.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear 700pam,

I am so happy to learn that you had a great time at Hard Rock Pattaya and would like to thank you for your kind words. I am certain your feedback will encourage the staff to perform even better.

Just a gentle note to inform you that we place hairdryers in all of the guest rooms, in the drawer under safety box. Thank you again for being our guest and we'll look forward to having you back with us again soon.