All reviews private beach grand sea view infinity pool panorama restaurant infini pool indian wedding saturday buffet star hotel resident manager tennis courts the hotel manager large balcony great facilities amazing hotel indian restaurant rooms are spacious welcome drink
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Super clean and classy hotel, would definitely recommend. A bit pricey but not that bad when you see how good it is. Good value for money I would say and I look forward to staying here again some day.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 16benm
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, resident manager at Royal Cliff Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for posting this lovely comment on our TripAdvisor page following your recent stay with us. It was an absolute pleasure to have you here as our guest and to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay here with us at the Royal Cliff Grand Hotel.

I was delighted to read that you found the Grand Seaview plus rooms to be “Super Clean”, our housekeeping team work ever so hard to deliver high standards of hygiene and cleanliness and your kind appreciation and endorsement is very warmly received by us all.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Royal Cliff Grand Hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

For spending off-days at Pattaya, I wanted somewhere to relax, despite the reputation of Pattaya, this 5 star hotel royal cliff resort. Beautiful pools nearby beachside. Great restaurants with variety choices. Awesome staffs also. Yes! NOT CHEAP!! But you do get that for which you paid.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, resident manager at Royal Cliff Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for posting this lovely comment on our TripAdvisor page following your recent stay with us and for prasing our staffs as “Awesome Staffs”. It was an absolute pleasure to have you here as our guest and to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay.

I was delighted to read that you found all of our food choices, quality and the services to be exceptional. Thank you very much for your special praise of Infini pools and 11 awards winning restaurants. Our team members work ever so hard to offer the best of Thai hospitality and I will pass on your kind words to our service team.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

first time in Thailand and stayed at this hotel, it exceeded all expectations re. service , cleanliness, and overall ambiance, the staff were excellent nothing was too much trouble whether big or small request.

Room tip: great views, close to the beach
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, resident manager at Royal Cliff Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay at the Royal Cliff Grand Hotel “Formal Luxury”.

Thank you for recommending the excellent service provided by the team, they work ever so hard to offer the best of Thai hospitality and I will personally pass on your kind words to the whole team.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We have been visiting pattaya for 13 years staying at different hotels but the royal cliff grand is the best staff very friendly cannot do enough for you very very clean great pools great food in fact we cannot fault it at all would highly recommend it cannot wait to come back .

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jean j
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, resident manager at Royal Cliff Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Firstly thank you very much for endorsing our Hotel as the “Best Hotel in Pattaya” and on behalf of everyone at the Royal Cliff Grand Hotel we would like to thank you for choosing our Hotel to be your home away from home for the past 13 years as well as posting this lovely comment on our TripAdvisor page following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read that you found our staff members to be of the highest standards especially the high praise on the quality of food provided by our professional culinary team in all of our 11 award winning restaurants.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Royal Cliff Grand Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We've only spent two days at this hotel but we loved every moment of it.
It's Thailand so no need saying that the staff was great - kind,helpful and very polite.
One thing I did not realize when we booked this place was the fact that there are 3 hotels within one - Royal Cliff Beach, Royal Cliff Terrace and Royal Cliff Grand. I will say that the Grand is the best out of them all, however I have not seen the rooms from the other hotels.
As I usually do I've opted for a room with a sea view (you need to pay a little extra for that), however it looked to me as if all rooms have sea view and none mountain view.
Oh! I almost forgot about the balcony! The room has a balcony with a lovely rattan lounge bed. Lovely place to spend a romantic evening, listening to the ocean and enjoying a glass of red.
The pools are also fantastic! Enjoying a cocktail at the pool while you admire the sunset - priceless!
One important piece of information - if you book directly with the hotel (not other travelling sites) you will benefit of all sorts of discounts for the restaurants and spa.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

I was delighted to read that you found our staff members to be of the highest standard as well as the customer service provided by our professional team, they all work ever so hard to deliver high standards of Thai hospitality , and your kind appreciation is very warmly received by us all.

Thank you for endorsing the stunning 180 degree panoramic view from our high floor rooms overlooking the Gulf of Thailand as well as the Grand Infini Pool.