All reviews private beach grand sea view infinity pool panorama restaurant infini pool indian wedding saturday buffet star hotel resident manager tennis courts the hotel manager large balcony great facilities amazing hotel indian restaurant rooms are spacious welcome drink
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent as always, all staff are very helpful and friendly, some such as Narin, Niwat, Nattawuth Oat, Kim and Aom are been fantastic with their help also Pinsiri ,Joice, Varee and Manager at Chinese restaurant.
People ask us why we always come here? we say, If you come here once you will want to come back. so anybody who has not been the hotel will welcome you with open arms and you will have a great holiday.
By the way we have been coming for 20 years and some other people longer.

Room tip: 15+ floor over looking the sea
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, resident manager at Royal Cliff Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for posting this lovely comment on our TripAdvisor page following your recent stay with us.
It was an absolute pleasure to have you here as our guests once again at the Royal Cliff Grand Hotel “Formal Luxury” and to know that we are still able to impress you after 20 years.

I was particularly delighted to read that you found our service staff to be excellent. I will pass on your kind words to Khun Narin, Khun Niwat, Khun Nattawuth, Khun Kim, Khun Aom, Khun Pinsiri, Khun Joice, Khun Varee and Khun Praneet personally.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This place I always consider as the best hotel in Pattaya. From many perspectives: private beach, nice territory with appealing designs. Many good restaurants. And lots of other good services.
I am here already for a 4 or 5 time. But this time I have to mention some worrying tendencies. Those I would never expect from Royal Cliff.
Fist is there is a big repair / reconstruction at the beach hotel , that was through all of our stay. Well, things have to be renovated for sure. But this is the information guests have to be aware of way in advance. And being advised / noted can make their choice. Non of the offers I saw in Hotels.com, Booking.com or even main page of RC noted me about that. And if this type of things happen normally guests would be offered a special price or discount for inconvenience. This is in client oriented world. But does RC left it?
On top of that, private beach became much less private, guards do not always takes care and that causes miss understanding.
The outside look of the Grand Hotel is like “lost ancient ruins” - partially the paint is gone. It looks awful if meant to be ancient look.
Cleaning the rooms: it was always one of the remarkable points: these every day small beautiful surprises on the bad: some nice figures with towels, orchids etc. Now it’s gone: we only got that on the arrival. Please, come backs! It’s soo sweet..
The rest is still good and beautiful, or thou as I wrote that worries me a lot: vacation is a unique chance to focus totally on positive side of the life, it’s important not to make mistake and spoil it by watching repairs daily.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting this comment on our TripAdvisor page following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed all service aspects of your stay with us here at the Royal Cliff Grand Hotel “Formal Luxury”. Regarding the construction work at our sister property, please be assured that I will personally address the points raised with my team, this valuable and constructive comment will help us to improve as it is our wish to make sure that every guest are happy and receives the most genuine and pleasant customer service from the very first moment of entering to the Hotel.

May I invite you to contact me directly at jan@royalcliff.com where I may have the opportunity to respond to you personally? I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Royal Cliff Grand Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Come back again to Royal Grand feel like coming back home. Mr.Jan Resident Manager that he made the effort to come out say hello and warm welcome us this is bliss.
The staff are brilliant helpful especially Patchanan she was amazing staff she show around and how to use everything in the room.
The restaurant Larn Thong Nattawuth provide excellent breakfast makes it worthwhile.
This hotel is a beautiful and amazing hotel and we were told this hotel was the best on Pattaya. We will be returning again and again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for posting this lovely comment on our TripAdvisor page following your recent stay with us.

I was particularly delighted to read that you enjoyed and impressed with all of the hotel facilities that were on offer in particular the stunning 180 degree panoramic view from our high floor rooms overlooking the Gulf of Thailand and especially the famous Koh Larn Island.

Thank you very much for endorsing all of our 11 award winning restaurants especially Larn Thong where you found the breakfast offering to be excellent as well as the quality of service and friendliness that you received from the Royal Cliff Grand Hotel staff members, they work ever so hard to offer the best of Thai hospitality and I will pass on your kind words to our team personally as well as a personal praise to Ms. Patchanan our Deputy Housekeeping Manager.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back again to the Royal Cliff Grand Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful Stay in the hotel ..
Daily fruit basket
Mini bar complimentary
Delicious cookies
Best part - can put on air condition all the time 24 hours

Breakfast was great
Enjoyed trip and view from room was memorable

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, resident manager at Royal Cliff Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for posting this lovely comment on our TripAdvisor page following your recent stay with us and it was an absolute pleasure to have you here as our guest.

Thank you very much for endorsing the Royal Cliff Grand Hotel as the “Best Hotel and Best Hospitality in Pattaya” I will share your kind praise with the whole team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Royal Cliff Grand Hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

We flew into Bangkok and hired a car service through the hotel, as well as VIP service, that met us at the gate, took us through customs, to baggage claim, very quick and efficient. We were able to charge on our credit card through the hotel. It certainly wasn’t the cheapest way, but it was easy and smooth. It was about a 2 hour drive to the hotel. The car was very comfortable, with waters waiting for us.
The hotel was very easy to check in. Very professional, great service, from the baggage to the front desk. Our room was very comfortable. Basket of fruit, very nice. The restaurant for dinner was very good. The pool wasn’t the best, but we were able to go next door to their sister hotel and use the infinity pool. It was great service at the pool, and I loved the music there, techno, house vibe.
Ate breakfast at the restaurant at Terrace @Caprice, which had good American coffee and a good breakfast, great service.
We learned once there that the custom of saying Hello is to put palms together and slight bow. I wish I had understood that before, as it seemed awkward at first, then I got the hang of it. Also, once we sat down to breakfast, they brought us a towel to wipe our hands before we ate.
Would recommend this hotel. We just stayed one night, but they can and will handle any transportation needs you may need, as we also needed a ride to the cruise port, which they also hired for us. The private Transportation to the Bangkok airport to the hotel was 3,500 bht for 2, the VIP service was 3,000 bht and to the port cost was 1,200 for 2. Not the cheapest, but they handled it all. This picture was our view from our room.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for endorsing all of our 11 award winning restaurants especially the food quality at Caprice “A Taste of Riviera” as well as the quality of service and friendliness that you received from the restaurant team as well as the fast and professional staff members at the front office of the Royal Cliff Grand Hotel, they work ever so hard to offer the best of Thai hospitality and I will pass on your kind words to our team personally.