All reviews pool butlers resident manager royal cliff ultimate luxury caprice restaurant la ronde brass plaque separate lounge and bedroom a la carte breakfast cold towels sun loungers fresh fruit moment you arrive the general manager senior management other hotels returning guests
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love this place for the privacy and the great infinity pool. Also the breakfast is just amazing. I was surprised how fresh everything was. I'm the breakfast king. I go back every year but the only irritating thing is the price of a taxi to get to the main drag. Not too expensive, but enough to be bothersome.
The rooms have an awesome view.

Date of stay: January 2018
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, resident manager at Royal Wing Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review on our TripAdvisor page.

We are glad you were satisfied by our breakfast offer. Our breakfast “A La Carte” is very much appreciated by the regular guests of our hotel due to its great selections of dishes and the detailed service that makes the difference.

Concerning the taxi, I have well noted your feedback and shared it with the management. Thank you for your opinion.

We look forward to your next visit to the Royal Wing Suites & Spa

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

After visiting the Royal cliff for nearly 30 years now, 25 Years ago we got married on the beach of the Royal Wing Suites and Spa, 25 years later we came back to celebrate our Silver Wedding Anniversary with friends and family and right in the same spot. We cannot thank the staff enough for the work and effort put into making our anniversary ceremony and stay out of this world. We could not have imagined in our wildest dreams that our anniversary would be so special. The Mangers Thibault and Ton, the entertainments team Widdy, Nickey and Melisa worked alongside me for almost 12 months taking on board all our likes and dislikes and everything that day was beyond perfect. During our stay we were made to feel like family (as well as royalty) we could not have felt more welcomed. Staff in the Caprice, Terrace and Pool Area always wore a massive smile and were so attentive. Thankyou, Patkorn, Sakorn, ‘A’, Tong, Mr K, Eric and all the other staff, you are all amazing!
The Suite was beautiful as always with every amenity possible and Benja our house maid was adorable, always leaving chocolates, cakes and goodies. The Pool area always immaculate with herbal drinks, fresh flannels and fruit brought out to you a few times a day. Dinning and food just perfect whether by the pool, in La Ronde, on the Terrace or in the Caprice. We are already looking to return the same time next year to spend more time with
Our ‘Thai Family’ at the Royal Wing Suites and Spa. Many thanks to all the staff and Khun Panga for allowing us to share in your wonderful paradise and for my beautiful bouquet of orchids x

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Parsons-Young
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, resident manager at Royal Wing Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

25 years since you have decided to tie the knot in our hotel and it was such an honor for us to welcome you on your Silver Anniversary!

We are proud and happy to read that you enjoyed every single moment of your stay with us, from the organization, months before your visit to the ceremony and dinner by the pool, not to forget your relaxing afternoons enjoying the view over Pattaya bay or joyful gatherings at the bar of the Caprice on evenings.

The whole team was so pleased to read your wonderful comments that inspire us to always go a step further in our service. Thank you for you smiles and “Joie de vivre”. Our staff give this attention to details and dedication to exceed the expectations.

We are proud that after 25 years we could still surprise you and be worthy of your loyalty.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you soon in the land of smile for more memorable holidays.

Reviewed November 1, 2018

first of all im so surprise that the stuff speak very good english very very i mean it i feel and smell the word of luxury since first step the price with the service is very reasonable the property this side have not so many rooms but the design is incredible along with the beach and private pool for the guest in this section the room with the bathtub and swimming pool along with the beach view and waterfall the service is amazing by the way in room breakfast is something that i cant forget highly recommend

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your great comment on TripAdvisor.

We were very proud to read that you were impressed with the level of English of our staff. We conduct English training weekly and wish to provide a service worthy of the best Asian luxury establishments.

Thank you as well for your observation on our In-room breakfast, it is indeed a great way to start your day by enjoying your first meal on the balcony with the beautiful view that our suites have to offer.

At the Royal Wing, we wish to provide a detailed service in a cozy and private environment. The private pool and beach is the best place to relax and enjoy lunch directly on your pool bed.

I will be pleased to share all your comments with my team. We are glad that you enjoyed every bit of your stay and hope to welcome you soon for other memorable holiday with us.

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

We received a recommendation from a friend about Royal Wing Suites and Spa and from the moment of our first correspondence with the Senior Deputy Resident Manager, Chaiyanan, we knew that we were going to experience something very special. The attention to detail, service and hospitality in this hotel is simply excellent. On arrival, we were greeted both by Chaiyanan and the Resident Manager, Thibault. This was not a once-off meeting as Chaiyanan came to us on a daily basis to ensure our needs were being met and to make recommendations on restaurants, spa treatments, etc, and we also met with Thibault frequently during our stay as he ensured that we were happy with the service we were receiving and made recommendations on great cocktails. Our suite was beautifully appointed with a stunning sea view. It was excellently maintained by Benja from the housekeeping staff. Fresh fruit was provided in our room daily and I was particularly impressed by efforts made to ensure that I received mangosteens that I mentioned in passing as my favourite.

The pool butlers deserve a special mention as they ensured that our dedicated sun loungers were ready and awaiting our arrival every day. They were particularly attentive to the position of our umbrellas, together with providing fresh fruit and taking our orders for cool drinks and food from La Ronde.

We experienced excellent food and service at some of the various restaurants and bars of the Royal Cliff resort including daily breakfast at The Terrace at Caprice, dinner at The Grill (the Maître D’ here is a true professional), Rossini, Larn Thong, Huang Chao and the bar at Caprice. I must mention the extra special effort that Chaiyanan and the staff went to to create a surprise birthday dinner for my husband. A private dining area for the two of us, complete with candles, flowers, a happy birthday sign and my husband’s favourite cake made memories for us that we will never forget.

If you get an opportunity to visit Royal Wing Suites and Spa, do not miss it. It truly is heavenly perfection and we cannot wait to return.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DublinGirlDublin
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, resident manager at Royal Wing Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

This is with great pride I have shared your comment with my team. Thank you very much for your wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

The Royal Wing Team is always striving to offer an attention to detail and a dedication like no other luxury properties.

We wish to offer a warm and friendly welcome to make you feel comfortable from the first steps you take in our hotel.

Thank you very much for your compliment regarding the Suite with fabulous seaview over Pattaya bay, the pool and our restaurants. We are also thrilled to know that we could surprise you with the special fruit platter and the cocktail recommendation. Finally, we are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the special dinner by the pool so much.

Rest assure, we will always do our very best to go above expectations to make your stay unique and memorable.

It was an absolute pleasure to have you here as our guest.

We look forward to your next visit at the Royal Wing Suites & Spa.

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Its our first time to have a vacation with my family but this experience is the most unforgetable because of the resort that we stayed when we were in pattaya. Gonna be back soon here! My family enjoyed the days we stayed here

Trip type: Travelled with family
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, resident manager at Royal Wing Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Royal Wing Suites & Spa hotel, part of the Royal Cliff Hotels Group for your family holidays.

The size of the resort allows you to discover something new everyday: a new restaurant, view point or entertainment. We were delighted to read how enjoyable your experience with us has been.

Also, it is thanks to all our team members who wish to extend high standard services and a warm hospitality to offer the best travel experience to our guests.

Once again, we are thankful for your comment and will also look forward to welcoming you soon for other unforgettable holidays.