Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsrooftop poolbig aquariumau bon coinfront office managerbeautiful hotelshuttle bustop floorocean viewthe general managerprivate beachreception staff arethe hotel offersshuttle servicequiet locationcentral festivalnight lifewalking street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Centara Grand Phrantamnak. The only complaint we had was the strong aquarium smell in the lobby. The hotel was a great location to the beach. The area was away from the partying of Central Pattaya, but close enough to get there quickly. We were allowed a late check-out because of our Elephant Trekking experience that we booked via the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts
Tatiana L, Front Office Manager at Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Cag323,

Greetings from Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya.

Thank you for your positive comments.

We are delighted to hear that our team made such impression. Our team is to deliver personal services to every guest for making sure their stay is being well taken care of so they can enjoy the best time possible.

We look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Pattaya.

Best Regards,
Management Team

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Pattaya does not have any great beaches like the Thai Islands , I chose this hotel as Phratamnak is a quiet location and the pool on the roof looked great in the photos.

Well what a fantastic 10 days here , this is a beautiful hotel , excellent attentive staff , large room with balcony and bed so comfy , food is fantastic with quick service
And breakfast was yummy.

Pool on roof is out of this world even has Jacuzzi !!

Excellent value for money thanks to the team here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Bryan M

Dear Bryan M,

Greetings from Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya.

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review.

It was a pleasure having you with us on your holiday and we are pleased to hear you talk so highly about the level of service presented by our staff which made you feel very well taken-care of.

We are excited and would love to welcome you back again on your future visit to Phuket.

Best Regards,
Management Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here with friends to celebrate our wedding anniversary and my birthday. First impressions were fabulous, and due to our celebrations, we were upgraded to a larger room. So far so good. However, it soon became apparent that our room in the "recently opened" building adjacent to the main hotel, was not quite finished to the standard we would have expected of this hotel and the building appeared to have been opened before the final "snagging" had been completed.

The lifts were still splattered with cement and hadn't had the final clean. Workmen were in the lobby still putting signage on the walls. There were ants in the bedroom, both on the floor and higher surfaces, and rolled up tissue had been used in the bathroom to attempt to block the ants' passage. The drains in the bathroom smelled awful (the shower didn't slope sufficiently to take the water away fully), the lights around the bathroom mirror were hanging down and the toilet roll holder was broken. There was a pod style coffee maker in the room which was not replenished and we only found out when we checked out, that this was part of the mini bar and chargeable although there was no sign to indicate this. Housekeeping was inconsistent and toiletries weren't always replenished and the bed wasn't always fully made up and the cushions and towels left on the side by the TV. One night, we returned to our room to change before going out again, and the door developed a fault and the alarm would not stop sounding. When the engineer eventually turned up, he stated he couldn't fix it and we would have to remain in the room to stop the alarm sounding which put paid to our previous plans. The lock was changed the next day and the alarm sounded again. Apparently, it was the way we were closing the door too slowly......

The happy hour in the bar was a welcome addition to services at the hotel, as long as you weren't in a hurry to order drinks or pay the bill as the staff weren't the most attentive.

When I insisted on speaking to a manager and showing him the above issues in our room, he did not seem surprised by them and was in full agreement that it was unsatisfactory, and very kindly waived our small bar bill, for which we were grateful.

I would like to think that these issues were "teething" problems for the new building as the hotel has the potential to be so much better. The breakfast was excellent with a very wide variety of choice. The pool area was lovely with plenty of sunbeds. The pillows and bed were very comfortable and the AC very efficient.

Hopefully these issues have now been addressed and all is running more smoothly in the newer building.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ClaireGQ
Tatiana L, Front Office Manager at Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your feedback and it has been passed directly to the operational manager. Please accept my sincerely apologies in regards the inconvenience you have experienced.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I sincerely look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future, so we may have an opportunity to restore your confidence at Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya.

Warmest regards,

Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Fantastic hotel with all amenities...could not ask for a better experience. Rooms were perfect offering a great view of the bay. The rooftop bar, restaurant and pool was fabulous. last, but certainly not least was the breakfast....

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts
Tatiana L, Front Office Manager at Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Mahendra,

Thank you for recommending us to fellow travelers! We are delighted to know that you had thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to welcoming you back soon to Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya.

Warm regards,

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I stayed from Feb 22 to Feb 25. The property is great and close to the beach, In Pattaya if someone is looking for family vacation then this is the best place, as it is away from main noisy beach road area. It has an access to nice beach. I was welcomed in a very professional way by the staff and front office manager Tatiana and to my surprise they did upgraded me to suit. The breakfast is great and with good spread. Only reason I am not giving 5 star rating is because I was told initially that I can keep the room till 1 PM but on day of check out around 11:45 AM I was told to I have time til 12 PM and if I overstay I will be charged. I had raised the issue with front office manager that I should had been informed a day before or in morning itself as I had to pack up my stuff, she although had given me 30 minutes extra. Overall nice property will comeback again .

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Arul,

Thank you for staying with us at Centara Grand Phratamnak Pattaya.

We are glad to know that you had enjoyed your stay here and that the team members took care of you very well.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Warm regards,