Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Outstanding clothes and service

Michelle Tailor is the only place in Pattaya to go for custom suits, pants and shirts. I had two... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Ty A
Extremely Satisfied

First time in Pattaya, there are many suit shops around here but Michelle’s has the best quality... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$52.80
from US$43.20
from US$92.60
More Info
All reviews fitted perfectly million bucks beach road suits jacket measurements trousers fabric garments company craftsmanship bangkok
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I was travelling in Pattaya from Finland i was desperate for a nice suit. I looked through Tripadvisor and found this place. I took a shot and it turned out to be a great one! Great tailored suits for a third or even a fourth of the price at home! Would recommend Michelle Tailor to anyone in the near proximity of Pattaya, they know what their doing. The atmosphere in the shop was very friendly and professional. The price one can expect is around 5000 Baht per suit.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

Picked Michelle Tailor due to the many good reviews on line. Friendly atmosphere with plenty of materials and styles to choose from. I had a suit and 3 shirts made. Went back several times to have some minor adjustments made to jacket and trousers and some taps fitted to bottom of trousers. All works completed to my satisfaction and I am very pleased with my purchases. Ricky and his staff are most helpful and I will definitely use again on my next trip. Many thanks.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

I have ordered several suits and jackets from Ricky, and they're excellent. The quality is indistinguishable from suits made in Bangkok, and the service is better.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

I first had a suit mad from Michelles February 2017.

I had suit remade August 2017.

And November 2017.

They are a friendly service and offer good quality tailoring and provide good hospitlity.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Great service I would recommend anybody wanna get custom suits made I will never get my suits made anywhere else.